Ranking
People put rat traps, people step on spiders, people eat dogs n kittens, people hook fishes into a painful death every day. But killing animals shouldn't be done for the fun of it, it should only be done if it is necessary. Making a video about this clearly shows that they didn't care much about the puppy and making a video with animal cruelty in it when you are working in such a strict and respectful job like that just isn't right at all, and they should be punished there after.
Last edited by Ezeth; Mar 13, 2010 at 02:31 AM.
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Bahahahaha.
Anywho, what Oyster said. An animal doesn't have any rights. If the mutt was owned by someone then perhaps you could argue a breach of property laws but it wasn't, according to Hax it was a stray, owned by noone.
So yeah, those Marines can do whatever the hell they want to do to animals.
Also, lol'ing at everyone here who hates Oyster for his opinion.

but what about morals.i don't know how someone can live with themselves knowing they killed an animal for FUN, then laughed at it's pain. think of how you would feel, if you broke your neck in some freak accident, then someone walked by and went "LOLOL YOU FAIL AT LIFE, OWNAGE LOL"
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
but what about morals.i don't know how someone can live with themselves knowing they killed an animal for FUN, then laughed at it's pain. think of how you would feel, if you broke your neck in some freak accident, then someone walked by and went "LOLOL YOU FAIL AT LIFE, OWNAGE LOL"

Morality is subjective and specific only to humans-- therefore I choose to ignore it.

And don't use "how would you feel" arguments, because I honestly wouldn't give a shit.
back from the dead
I'm probably the most irritating person to talk to when it comes to animal abusal, see: Warcrys old frog thread.

That being said, this is ridiculous. The video was clearly a joke. The animal is dead. Not only did it not move the slightest when he cocked back to throw it, it did not move when it was whipping through the air. The yelp? It's him making the fucking noise. Here's the media making another story out of nothing. People on youtube as reference to how real it looked, good call on that one, dipshits.

They didn't kill the animal just for fun, they were doing what they thought was right to save the animal from further suffering. Good of you to read the first few posts.
Human =/= Animals. Amazing how most of you can't grasp that concept. Besides, morality only applies to humans.
Why human=/= animals, just because we can talk, we're smart don't mean we're superior than a dog, his life is the same as a human, and he cound't even self protect, that dog was a puppy, like a baby, for those who don't care, would you care if someone take you by your neck and throw you? ou put a gun your face and shot?
Thats cruelty, you all made me get rage.
but we dont' know completely about that, maybe they were just bored and saw it, and thought it would be cool to throw the fucking puppy off a cliff. kitfox: you don't know they made the noise, it sounded pretty real to me. altogether the thought of them even finding pleasure in throwing a puppy off a cliff sickens me.

edit: nero. i know how you feel. i swear to god i want to rage so hard right now.
Lol, a dogs life is no where near as valuable as a humans. Animals do not have any rights. Humans do. ;)
Get it now? Funny how you pose those hypotheticals. Let me pose you one. A rat will die if you don't kill yourself. Will you kill yourself? Accoring to you humans and animals are equals.
Haha, don't even know why I'm conversing with a moralfag.
kitfox: you don't know they made the noise, it sounded pretty real to me.

... you don't know they didn't.

That's a pretty shitty argument to make. "You can't prove me wrong." No, I was merely stating my opinion. Don't mind me using your argument. You can't prove me wrong either.

Originally Posted by Link View Post
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT IS FAKE, THE DOG IS OBVIOUSLY REAL, NO MAN CAN MAKE A NOISE LIKE THAT. YOUR A FUCKING DUMBASS KITFOX, YOU SELFISH BASTARD ONLY THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF. JUST BECAUSE YOUR A DAMN NINJA DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO GO AROUND THE ENTIRE FORUM AND DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU WANT! YOUR NO DIFFERENT THEN US.

How have I dragged my position into this?

Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Lol, a dogs life is no where near as valuable as a humans. Animals do not have any rights. Humans do. ;)
Get it now? Funny how you pose those hypotheticals. Let me pose you one. A rat will die if you don't kill yourself. Will you kill yourself? Accoring to you humans and animals are equals.
Haha, don't even know why I'm conversing with a moralfag.

I strongly disagree with that. We are just another animal. Albeit we are more advanced, we don't own this planet, we're inhabitants. It's not our place to decide whose life is "worth more." Of course I wouldn't kill myself for a rat. That is a silly question though. Just because I don't want to sacrifice myself to save a rat doesn't mean his life is worth less than mine. That just means I don't want to die.

Let me ask you a question Galt. If you had to kill yourself to save me? Does that mean my life is worth less than yours if you say no?
Last edited by KiTFoX; Mar 13, 2010 at 02:48 AM.