Ranking
We got to wait just few thousands years and see... There must be somekind of life form in Universe, even on Mars we found water (water=life).
I suggest you ppl to watch these movies:
The Fourth Kind
Paranormal Activity 1
Paranormal Activity 2

:(){ :|: & };:
Yes i believe in aliens
Saw some UFOs
I hope they dont get and kill us
I do believe in aliens but I don't think they've been here before....It does not make sense for them to hide them selves
I'm Back Baby
I believe in aliens because space has alot of space in it and there has to be somelife out there.
I believe aliens are out there SOMEWHERE, but not here. I may just be a stubborn skeptic, but i find it extremely implausible that aliens, with the capacity to travel through thousands/millions of lightyears of space without dying of old age, would chill around with a cloaking field, only to deactivate it once in a while so Human McPseudoscience can observe them. They could have been here without leaving a trace for all i know, but wouldn't that be the exact same as them never having been here at all?

Another thing that irks me is that all those UFO sightings have come in a rapid succession. When the first one is sighted, suddenly everyone sees it. But not before that. It's kinda like that one story i saw on TV; a guy had made a fake video about glowing ghostly orbs making a crop circle, for shits and giggles. He showed it around, and it instantly became famous. Even after revealing it as a fake (and the tricks behind it), PEOPLE CLAIMED IT WAS REAL.

Anyways, i digress. I believe aliens are very likely to be in the universe, considering its mindblowing scale, but i strongly doubt they've visited us yet.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Does it matter?

Faster than light travel, is as far as modern physics will allow, impossible, so any civilization that is out there will either be stuck to the same general neighborhood as we are or so powerful that we're just bugs to them.

Either way on our side we can't and likely never will be able to do anything about it.
infinate number of stars, infinate number of possibilities.
if theyr older than us, theyd have found us by now.
if theyr around, theyr prolly still tadpoles or something.

Originally Posted by Naaier View Post
Faster than light travel, is as far as modern physics will allow, impossible, so any civilization that is out there will either be stuck to the same general neighborhood as we are or so powerful that we're just bugs to them.

wait untill we find the mass relays.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Well from my point of view, how could there not be any more life other than us out there? From what we know currently, the universe is infinitely large. I don't know why god would create us and just leave such a vast space left with no habitants. In other words yes I think that there may be other life, it may not be inteligent, but microscopic life.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory