ES Recruitment Drive
Well, im not exactly a believer, but it's just stupid to say they don't exist.

The universe is so big, it is almost certain there are other forms of life out there. Anyone who says they don't exist is basically claiming theyve traveled the whole universe and haven't seen aliens.

Problem?
Originally Posted by Defov View Post
well , its obvios that theres something else out ther. i mean look at the facts. theres so much life that live's on earth , and if were here and theres so much of us , then theres just got to be more things in another places , i mean comon ppl its just obvios

And yet we have yet to find life on all the planets and moons we have surveyed...
I don't know to believe in them or not because the Universe is a big place that still has been fully discovered. But there is a possibility that they do exists because water was found on the moon and it could be on other planets.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Its weird to think that the universe is spreading further and further apart every second, but that also means billions of years ago the planets in the universe were much closer together, BILLIONS of years ago. With so much time and so much space I will make an obvious conclusion, can you guess what it is?
{HUNTERS}