Ranking
Ryuk :} ally or die.
?
|
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Oh, they have been for a while.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Yooo, Hey im Xife
I am mostly a multiplayer type of player so Im not even close to being good in spars or tricking however for all the skills I lack in replay making I have in competetive mods such as Aikido Big Dojo, Taekyyon, Lenshu and Greykido however Im no where near the best but I certainly try to go in that direction. Im from England and my GMT is 0 and I wouldn't mind joining your discord although I wouldn't be active on it 24/7 however im active on Toribash about an hour or two a day. My real name is Pat and im into boxing , in fact I'll have my first fight this year around spring/summer time and besides boxing I also do art (Drawing,Clay and a bit of digital art) so I might be useful in sometime. Im a bit of a adventure/thrill seeker as I love the feeling when Im doing something that releases adrenaline into my body, although I like to move a lot and not stay in the same place I also love all types of films and my all time favourites are The Witch: A folktale from New England, Thankskilling (although its shit its extremely funny) and the Hungover franchise, If you didn't watch any of these movies I highly recommend them.

As I said that im a good competetive Toribash player here are some replays:
gfjs.rpl

bro.rpl

Attachment 601397

yep.rpl

save.rpl

and heres one from top 5 insane fights #2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBPtcirW6a4

but yeah Im a Brown belt on this account because I used to play Tb a year or two ago and I forgot my password for my main account so I had to use my alt which is my main account now so in reality Im about a 4th dan. I'd want to join your clan because soon told me to... nah jk jk but yeah I'd like to join your clan because it's a fresh clan that has nice people and I'd like to help out.

So yeah here is my application, Hope you liked it.
Last edited by Xife; Jan 23, 2018 at 10:55 PM.
print("Hello, World!")
Hey there Xife, you seem very promising and your application is being reviewed right now. Add us on discord and we'll get you in for a 1v1 trial. Or find one of the leaders in game if you're on. Goodluck!
Originally Posted by Zouu View Post
Hey there Xife, you seem very promising and your application is being reviewed right now. Add us on discord and we'll get you in for a 1v1 trial. Or find one of the leaders in game if you're on. Goodluck!

Sure no problem hah I’ll look out for you guys
print("Hello, World!")