Toribash
Original Post
Clan Squad is recruiting!

Hi hello guys, the clan squad are currently looking for new blood to help us moderate the clan boards and generally over see much of the clan related things that go on in toribash.

What is Clan Squad?
Clan squad have orange usernames (we don't have any right now) and act as local moderators of the clan boards. They make sure the unofficial DSC threads follow the rules of the board and are up to a certain standard. They also help with clan activity checks and give opinions on clan related projects that may be happening behind the scenes.
The work load isn't huge most of the time, and it's a really nice way to get into staffing and seeing how things work if you're interested in the clan system.

What are we looking for?
We're looking for a level un-biased head on your shoulders and the ability to actively and helpfully contribute to discussions, while being able to help clans follow the rules. If you've gotten this far and are thinking this position might be for you, then keep reading!

How do I apply?
Send your applications to Orko or Erth
The application doesn't need to be huge, just tell us why you think you'd be good for the position. By the same token, don't just give us 3 lines asking to be added! Put some effort into it.
A guide on applications can be found here!

How long have i got?
End date is three weeks from this post. 4th of Feb.

If you have any further questions, please post in the thread asking, and we'll do our best to respond. Please do not post saying that you've applied, or wishing others (or yourself) luck. We, and everyone else, don't care.

Having said that, good luck to any applicant that chooses to apply, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by millie; Feb 3, 2018 at 08:01 PM. Reason: spellcheck
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Does clan squad tell you you're denied like ES/HS does now or is that not a thing in Clan Squad?

Since when does ES tell you if you've been rejected?

---
Is the 4th of Feb the last date we can send apps, or the last day you'll announce people?

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
Since when does ES tell you if you've been rejected?

---
Is the 4th of Feb the last date we can send apps, or the last day you'll announce people?

Idk was told by i think typhon ever since HS started adopting the idea of telling people if you're denied or not, ES did as well.

Also like any other drive, it's the end of the drive, by that i mean this will be the end of where they're actively looking for people
however you can still apply afterwards, it'll just be a bit harder to know if you got denied or not, since they're less actively looking for people & don't have a 'end' date for it.
We will stop accepting applications on the 4th of February and we'll announce who made it in shortly after.
It's about time clan squad actively recruited.. I hope we get some good people.

Help Goku Out!

Will anyone who got in be announced before the drive is considered over? Like how the ES have "waves" to their drives?
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Will anyone who got in be announced before the drive is considered over? Like how the ES have "waves" to their drives?

Not actually sure, but since I'm sure clan squad isn't going to be as large as a group as event squad is, they'll most likely just announce everyone at once.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
If we receive an abundance of good applicants we might do a wave before the end date, that's hopeful though.
On a scale on 1 to don’t, how banned am I from applying to Clan Sqwarks
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits