ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
POV-Ray Rendered Poses
Hello, this is my first shop for TB, the rendered images will be 10 tc per render, +5(1st = 10, 2nd = 25,3rd = 40, etc.) for every extra one (i will keep track), sorry if i take a long time to reply with the Image, so heres an example of what i can make

EXAMPLE:

Sorry if you think this is a bad idea, im just making a little fundraiser for our clan and like 5% for me -.-

HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOT FOR POSE(noobs only):
Ok, first off, just open the replay with the pose you'd like to post, then, pause it at the frame with that pose, then hit F8 to take a Screenshot, then upload the .pov in a zip file (or multiple (+5 each))

DEDICATED TO:
Clan, me, friends, helping the TB community

Please, just gimme some, but you must pay first, once thats happened, if you have MSN\Xfire add [email protected]\lovingwolf (MSN\Xfire order)

Thx, LoveScape

Thank you:
MilkyShake

For Buying
Last edited by LoveScape; Dec 26, 2007 at 02:42 AM.
Personally, I'd think this would be better if you made custom POV-Ray shaders of your own and suggested that you use those, without releasing them for download. But if that's outside the scope of your ability, then just ignore me.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
*cough* Double post?

Also, if you're bad at making shaders, use this thread.

Edit: Also, I can see Uke in the screenshot. A bit of reposing might be necessary, or you could just edit him out with Photoshop/GIMP/whatever.
Last edited by 3vi1; Dec 26, 2007 at 02:49 AM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by milkyshake View Post
o ya theres me

Thx for buying, you gave me the idea of this anyway lol

P.S. 3vi1, its the choice of the user to do that, sorry :P
Originally Posted by LoveScape View Post
Thx for buying, you gave me the idea of this anyway lol

P.S. 3vi1, its the choice of the user to do that, sorry :P

hey np for help your new market