ES Recruitment Drive
Application:

-GMT: (-4)

-Past Clans: Warhead, Nitro (long time ago)

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: Previous name was Aquita. I got a name change but same account.

-Why do you still play Toribash today?
I lead Team Aikido and obsess about developing tactics and moves that dominate the aikido dojos.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
Secretly I want to become the best abd/aikido fighter in spite of all shovelers/lifters which have disgusted me ever since I started playing 8 years ago.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
I still remember being a brown belt, many o' years ago.. eVo players scared the s*** out of me. Players like raaage and p0int would wipe the aikido floor with me but always chased after these guys (and other eVo members) because I believed that to be the best you must beat the best. To me eVo was and still is a name not to be fk'd with. Years later, after I left Nitro, I lost interest in clans for a long time, mostly because Team Aikido occupied most of my interest and time. Now I think I'm ready to get back into it.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
New perspective mostly. You should know I play aikido mods 99.94% of the time but I'm open to anything if its fun. I'm very good, and I would like to show you guys what I have to offer in terms of aikido tactics.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)
Some eVo members might remember me as Aquita, again mostly because of my involvement of TA. However I wouldn't say I have any friendly connections to the clan as of right now.

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?
Sure if the timing works out for everyone.

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:
I study engineering, I am hyper-obsessed with mixed martial arts and dabble in the real world dojos of brazilian jiu jitsu and muay thai when I have free time. The Joe Rogan Experience is and has been my source of personal growth, motivation, and guidance since I was 16.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.
Team Aikdio Discord you can find me.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Footlox, or the guy who was in WAPOW for a good long while with Swepples View Post
-Past Clans: Warhead, Nitro (long time ago) Forgetting something?

However I wouldn't say I have any friendly connections to the clan as of right now.

Ouch...
Last edited by Swepples; Oct 16, 2018 at 08:59 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Damn that's right sorry...it's been a while.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Footlox View Post
Application:

-GMT: (-4)

-Past Clans: Warhead, Nitro (long time ago)

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: Previous name was Aquita. I got a name change but same account.

-Why do you still play Toribash today?
I lead Team Aikido and obsess about developing tactics and moves that dominate the aikido dojos.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
Secretly I want to become the best abd/aikido fighter in spite of all shovelers/lifters which have disgusted me ever since I started playing 8 years ago.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
I still remember being a brown belt, many o' years ago.. eVo players scared the s*** out of me. Players like raaage and p0int would wipe the aikido floor with me but always chased after these guys (and other eVo members) because I believed that to be the best you must beat the best. To me eVo was and still is a name not to be fk'd with. Years later, after I left Nitro, I lost interest in clans for a long time, mostly because Team Aikido occupied most of my interest and time. Now I think I'm ready to get back into it.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
New perspective mostly. You should know I play aikido mods 99.94% of the time but I'm open to anything if its fun. I'm very good, and I would like to show you guys what I have to offer in terms of aikido tactics.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)
Some eVo members might remember me as Aquita, again mostly because of my involvement of TA. However I wouldn't say I have any friendly connections to the clan as of right now.

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?
Sure if the timing works out for everyone.

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:
I study engineering, I am hyper-obsessed with mixed martial arts and dabble in the real world dojos of brazilian jiu jitsu and muay thai when I have free time. The Joe Rogan Experience is and has been my source of personal growth, motivation, and guidance since I was 16.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.
Team Aikdio Discord you can find me.

Declined.
GMT: +2
Clan: No clan
I play toribash because i think it is a game that don't have nothing to envy of others games and i have a lot of friends here. I don't want nothing from toribash, I only love this game. I want to join [eVo] because i think it is a very good clan and i already know some guys in this clan (like athens).
I'm sorry but i can't use voice chat of discord because i'm not good in english and i have problem with the mic.
I'm a judo player, trying to improve in abd and others mods(but for now i play only abd) , I restarted playing in july and i started from brown belt, now i'm 4th dan belt.
I'm already in discord (Gabryx01). I'll wait with patience the answer
We will be working on your app.
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Originally Posted by gabryx01 View Post
GMT: +2
Clan: No clan
I play toribash because i think it is a game that don't have nothing to envy of others games and i have a lot of friends here. I don't want nothing from toribash, I only love this game. I want to join [eVo] because i think it is a very good clan and i already know some guys in this clan (like athens).
I'm sorry but i can't use voice chat of discord because i'm not good in english and i have problem with the mic.
I'm a judo player, trying to improve in abd and others mods(but for now i play only abd) , I restarted playing in july and i started from brown belt, now i'm 4th dan belt.
I'm already in discord (Gabryx01). I'll wait with patience the answer

You didn't follow the application format at all.

No effort = no effort.
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
You didn't follow the application format at all.

No effort = no effort.

i'm sorry i created a little story with the latest request, i'll send a more accurate application, i'm very sorry.
-----

-GMT: +2

-Clan: King
Bionicle
Pewpew
Wrath
Demigod

-Past accounts/alt Accounts:
I don't have alts but i had an old account (like 2009) but i don't remember the name

-Why do you still play Toribash today?:
I still play toribash because i believe in this game and i think that is better than more games and I very like improving myself and getting stronger.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?:
I hope to win Clan league and players league(and become best abd player of tb)

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?:
I want to join [eVo] because I'm in search of an active clan, and i think that [eVo] is Very active and have very good players.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?:
I want to help [eVo] becoming the best clan of tb and help to improve all I can do.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?:
Yes I have a friend, his name is "Athens"
Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?:
I don't think because I'm not good in english :S

-Info about me:
I'm a student, I study mechanic and I'm at 12th grade. I have a lot of time to play in the afternoon because I'm really good at school, so I don't waste too much time, but I never play in the night.

-Way to contact me:
You can found me on [eVo] discord server with this name "gabryx01"
Last edited by Gabe; Nov 12, 2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jeezus is here