Ranking
Originally Posted by jay View Post
good game rock.rpl -
It didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to... The silver/gray isn't all that easy to see on the background of Tori. It was also huge in way of file size/frame count.
Price Specifics:
574 (!!) frames = 287 TC
Name = 50 TC
Blur = N/A
Sahee gg Milkshake.rpl -
This one was a little better. I added blur to this one because I felt it needed it. I can get rid of it if you wish.
Price Specifics:
267 frames = 133.5 TC
Name = 50 TC
Blur = 10 TC (or whatever you believe it's worth)

Total: 530.5 TC
(Ouch, that stuff really accumulates fast, don't it?)

i dont like the sahee gg nilkshake i got PWNED
EDIT: Post outdated. Check further down.
Last edited by jay; Dec 18, 2007 at 11:26 PM.
<ZaneNutio> I ASSED FIRSED
Well it would be better if you made new posts instead of uptading first one - first one will soon get bigger than one page; it's better to know if something new was added - and putting it in the end of the thread usually works best; + you will stop being junior member if you post more; + you will still have to uptade first post, which may be even more problem than starting new one, cause you will have to move lines in a queue etc.; + first post will most probably cease to be readable, not like new, almost empty post with new avvie ordered, etc.
Anyway I hope this sh*t above improves your work system.
Good luck.
I'll pay you now for this 2 allready done, but am still waiting to make this other pair with left dojo's side camera view as I posted below or above.
I like this silver relax all colour, that you made, too btw.

PS this reverse thing freaks me out, please make this 2 avvies without it xD.
It's annoying to wait till replay will reverse itself, when I want to see it again.:]

I'll pay you for every single avvie that you made for me, so don't worry that you have to make it again. Treat it like four, payable avvie orders. Peace.
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 18, 2007 at 02:21 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
wow they are pretty cool +rep
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Erm sahee they scare you? Ok then... Next two coming up without the reverse.
#1:
#2:
#3:
#4:

EDIT: Ninja below. This one was even bigger then Sahee's. Be prepared to be hurt by the price. It seriously accumulates fast when you order big things like this.

For a look on the scale of these beasts, Ninja's was over 4 GB before I scaled it down.
Last edited by jay; Dec 22, 2007 at 12:18 AM.
Sorry for double post, but I'm bumping this because Ninja's ava is done.

Paid
Last edited by jay; Dec 22, 2007 at 12:19 AM.
Name: Squid small not blocking fight at all
Style: Name not blocking camera does not move from a side view till the end and just zoom in on me and let be for a few frames.
Motion Blur: No
Last edited by Squid; Apr 11, 2008 at 11:13 PM.
Umm yeah, about that... I can't really make it not block it at all without either making it unreadable or making the fight impossible to see because it's so small.
100x100 is not much when it comes to fitting Toribash in it.
And what color do you want your name?
Ok if you can make the name appear at the end in Black then i will pay extra if you can't then just black if good
It's done...

394 frames = 197 TC
Name = 50 TC
Total = 247 TC
EDIT: Blah, redo.. First one is free.. I will charge you for the extra effort if you make me do it again though.
Last edited by jay; Dec 22, 2007 at 12:20 AM.