Toribash
As eve said this is the problem with the un-even sphere mapping toribash uses. A quick fix in PS does fix the problem until it is sphere mapped correctly.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
yeah that is the simplest solution
but it happens on all bodyparts on legs and thighs i found same problem/
so everyone make fixes in PS/gimp for using them ?
Last edited by xbcz; Nov 7, 2013 at 04:41 PM.
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post

Ms paint cuts the deal, and pretty much any image enhancing program with colour correction or drawing program. So yes, thats one way to do it, or you simply ground the textures with the darkest colours you wish to use and paint your textures using only highlighting techniques. (Read, you could do it this way if you have a solid color-scheme in mind and know what you are doing.)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post

I believe so. I find Mudbox is ideal for mapping purposes, as it isn't as friendly as PS to create highly polished images, in my humble opinion. As great and revolutionary a tool it is, I find it better to use it in conjunction with PS to create a final product, even if you were to make most of your sets in Mudbox,it is my opinion there will be at least a small percentage of final touches to do in PS. The parts that you will see when joints move, and parts exposed after dismemberment for instance, and the tops/bottoms of spheres and the same for legs and thighs. The advantages Mudbox brings outdoes by far its shortcomings.
rock the world, one fight at a time
that really helps but i need a vid about hands mapping cause its so difficult and i cant do it

otherwise this is amazing guide good job
-----
i dont have photoshop but is gimp okay?
Last edited by experts; May 18, 2014 at 04:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
are there any alternatives that can be used other than mudbox?
I have a crappy computer and I want to try to work on the entire model at once instead of working on a template.
When I say work I mean texture on. These Template things are annoying more often than not, and I'd like to see what I could do with another program that will let me and my crappy intel graphics "HD" texture on an entire model at once