Toribash
Can you give me any idea of the price of left and right hand flames. Vampire and pure. Medium sized with a fairly fast.
Ravengers back! Haha, now you can sell them to me yourself

I would order but I want to toy with the numbers myself. Expect an order for slow black flames that are sizeable with not too many particles for each. Don't work on it yet. I'll give you the numbers when I get it to my tastes
Nice seeing you back! Gonna go check the other flame shops now. (hopefully yours would be best)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Hey can you get on irc so we can talk?

also how long tell my flame is done :o?
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!
cancel my request.

althought if its already made. ill pay for it.
but if you havent started.
i cancel my request.
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!
Right screw it. 100K for left and right hand flames. Vampire coloured. Medium speed and size. flowing upwards.
I wanna see flames before you forge.
Last edited by Fee; May 19, 2009 at 01:18 AM.
wait nvm, i want to change my request

100k for
slow moving
right/left hand
vampire base/demon tip
flamez :P
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Ravengers back! Haha, now you can sell them to me yourself

I would order but I want to toy with the numbers myself. Expect an order for slow black flames that are sizeable with not too many particles for each. Don't work on it yet. I'll give you the numbers when I get it to my tastes
Nice seeing you back! Gonna go check the other flame shops now. (hopefully yours would be best)

Cool send me them whenever, I'm currently on irc on the nickname Rave if you want to talk.
XCamelot: I have no pants on
roblenny: Neither do I, roblenny: Let's make out
Don't have TB on this comp so I can't get a real price range, the more complex the flame the more it costs. So...
XCamelot: I have no pants on
roblenny: Neither do I, roblenny: Let's make out