ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
tori-text
hey there. im making a avatar but i need to know the font used for toribash and where i can get it. thanks.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You to go "games" open up "Toribash 3.9" (Or whatever version your using). Open up "data", then "Fonts.

Then the font's name is called toribash. But really it's called BadaBoom Edit.

Then you copy that file, Go back to your Local Disc, Open up "WINDOWS" Go to "Fonts" and paste it in there.

There might be a simpler way to do this but it worked for me. Also this might not work for you depending on what kind of computer you have.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

<3
cheers ed
EDIT: its doesnt work, says cannot find specified file
Last edited by Erth; Jun 23, 2010 at 07:17 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
actually, the font that i have is called badaboom bb edit, im not sure if theres any difference between those.