ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+how do you make body to look like...
hey so ive been looking around some screens and ive found that some people make them look like this:

i mean how do you make your joint and head and whole body look like this one like shinny like reflecting, ??
Last edited by Fee; Jun 24, 2010 at 02:12 PM.
Need a logo or a banner CLICK HERE!!Take a look for the best prices and quality!
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!
The new 3.9 version of toribash, Download that then go to settings (not game settings) then turn on RTRT or real time raytracing
holla holla get dolla
That's called Real Time Ray Tracing, it's a new option in toribash 3.9, just go into the settings and turn on shaders, and raytracing. RTRT is however very computationally expensive, and wont work on all computers.

http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=Performance
ok thanks, i just dont have to worrie about performance my pc is good, but if i get a new version of toribash this isnt affecting my character?? i mean i can loose him or what?
Need a logo or a banner CLICK HERE!!Take a look for the best prices and quality!
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!
No, upgrading toribash wont effect your character or the items you have at all, you can also uninstall the old version, however have caution that any replays you had in the old version will need to be copied over if you want to keep those.