Toribash
That s based on your opinion only tho. you couldve said smth and we all would be treating you else than before. But you didnt got your mouth open and now you are crying and blaming others for it. If you think every clan is like this, just stay clanless or make your own clan. Joining clans is always risky. But apparently you dont care/ think about that
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
'Wanted more'? Wtf dude, that's not why I left flip. Also, some fagasses left flip, and I couldn't take it anymore, so you know what I do after that? I quit. Some shit or whatever. When I first joined, I wasn't too sure if I liked your topic, because flip's topic is just horrible for me. I wanted to join a clan that had something else. PULSE, I don't know! That shitbird, Master, rages whenever a clan beats his in a war, so you know what he does? He lists them as enemies, EVERY CLAN I JOINED SEEMED LIKE THAT. This is just horrifying, that clans seemed like the same thing all over and over again. It's like a nightmare combined with another, and still going with no escape, no way out.. Every clan I joined acted the same way. It's just RIDICULOUS how that happens! I feel like I'm being hated and being persuaded to join clans that are even shit! (That wasn't meant for back flips) the clans had no topic, no story, you name it! I am done with this shit now.

it's true what cheff say, you have to think b4 applying to a clan, you don't apply only for the tag, you apply cause you like the members and the clan itself. NEVER join a clan only for it's tag, that's just stupid.
Last edited by xXSJXx; Mar 9, 2014 at 02:32 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Topic wasn't meant for the tag, it was meant for the quality of the clan ._. Why won't anyone fucking listen to me? I didn't open my mouth because I never knew about it until the end...I now then realized that it was already too late for me to admit the truth to you so I couldn't put two and two together. You think this is blaming others for it? I'm not being defensive and pulling others into the situation. Now THAT'S blaming others. I already knew that joining clans is a risky option, but you just didn't see the full reason why I left in me. Apparently, you cut to the chase and never seem to understand my opinions. If you don't understand my opinion, then don't say anything about it.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Guys, can we stop arguing and calm down? I know, we know that joining clans is risky but you guys joined and help Flip for a reason. To help this clan grow and become official(Unless it's already official, you joined to make it more active) Some people leave because they don't like the clan, some people leave because they got into fights. But you guys left for a good reason.
Now why don't we put this aside and continue our lives just as it is? Are we going to continue fighting and make this thread a wasteland of fighting or let this clan flourish with good people?
Devil! THE QUALTIY OF THE CLAN?! We are pobablyl the most NICE and FRIENDLY clan ever. We were a community that held together. And you say that our quality is bad.. Wow man.. That really is a letdown of you man. Disapointing.
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
i agree with ugotpwned1, guys calm down, Cheff, Devil, and Sj i appreciate all you've done in the past, but arguing or not, can you not settle this on the super important clan thread that may be a determining factor for us to get more members. Settle this somewhere else, because we have a lot to deal with, and if your not here to do any positive things for this clan, then please keep it off the thread. I get it, you left for your reasons, some more clear than others. All that matters is that, you've done your part, and thats great. You have no obligations to help us or feel sorry for us. If you want to help than thank you.

Ive done some recruitment threads, but alas they've done no good. I'm kinda workin my ass for this clan, because it means alot to me right now to show that this clan's popularity or activeness isn't determined by the members and who leaves, but by commitment. So do me a favor...save the fight for ingame.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Yeah.. we won't help the clan to survive if we gonna fight about why we left, well if you need my help sometime with recruiting new members just send me a pm, I'm online here on forum like once every hour. So mata if you need help just send away a pm good and good night. May flip live a while more <3

//SJ
I dont know what to say, innactivity......well Even if we did get flip back on to its feet, whats the use...if we have too many innactive members. I've worked hard for this clan, and as much as it hurts me to say this....might have to move on.....

I've been training up over the years, but my training has ceased due to working on finding people. For the sake of my training, i might have to continue my journey some where else. I enjoyed this clan alot and the very colorful people that came with it. Thank you for giving me the urge to fight on. So i guess this is good bye i hope you guys dont hate me for doing this, but i've been thinking about this for a while, i fought my hardest for the clan, but no where do i see how i can save this clan. If we do more events...what about the innactive people. This clan has already earned a reputation around of being "dead" and i dont know what else i can do.... so im really sorry but...goodbye Flip <3
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Guys, how could this happen!? I love this clan! It can't just die...
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
Guys, how could this happen!? I love this clan! It can't just die...

It's been dying over 3-4 months now, if i have to be true.. i think this clan just died, the last active player might be maro, dunno, cause he's inactive too.. .-.