Ranking
{Hello Wapow}

I comed here to apply to join Wapow what ever i gonna tell you what i have become in TB first My name is Abdulrahman and in TB Darknesslor and you can say to me Earthquake...Ik that my Grammer is bad because I am Egyption player i mean from Egypt and I played TB from 2013 untile now 2015 Ik what do you think you think that I lie at you the answer is no I got stealed before and i was 2thblackbelt and 145 games to be promoted I always like all peoples and I am active in forums always and you can PM me If you want [Except when I sleep] and My best Mods is [Abd is the best to me,Akido,Mushu,xSpar] Thats my favourite mods in TB but in real I like to play football and swimming and my game got crashed from like 3 days oh I was forgetting a item let you say to me Fuck you Ican make acrobat xD... I am so funny with all my freinds and I respect all members in Myclan or out clan and I losed a freind because he stoled my email and i was having replays not on that computer in another one when I reked down GodBelt three times and I am 13 years old and ik that i can not make a good apply like that because I really want To join Wapow and and i started TB with zero Tc and i before geted 40k from a Decap prize but they got stoled in my another email and My skype name is Darkness12 Thx For Reading
and I liked your kiai Moataz123 xD

I wish to be Accepted
Attached Files
in ABD.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
THE TAKER.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
Look at THat.rpl (85.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Darknesslor; Aug 14, 2015 at 07:18 PM.
Bro i dont like to Comment on posts to avoid troubels
Last edited by Darknesslor; Aug 14, 2015 at 07:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Darknesslor

As Fleshmon sais you have a terrible post count. DENIED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
And try not to have a conversation on here thanks
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.