Ranking
Original Post
Clan League Sign-ups

As summer months come in, the sun starts being up everyday. It's time for you also be up everyday practicing for Clan League!

Requirements to sign up:
● Your clan must be older than 3 months. If it's close to being 3 months old and passes other requirements, I'll overlook that.
● Your clan must have 5 unique members
● For your official clan to participate, it must be yellow in activity. For unofficial clans, we'll check in other ways to make sure you're active
● The sign up fee is 25,000TC sent to Ancient

When signing up, include:
● Full clan name and tag
● List of players in your clan playing(the roster cannot be edited after post, make sure all members are finalized)
● Confirmation that you have sent the sign up fee.

Final notes:
● Sign-ups end 05.07.2023 at 4pm GMT.
● Every player who is participating must have been part of specific clan from 24th of June 2023, otherwise they won't be eligible to participate.

Roster:
Liquor
Alpha
Win
Vibe
4 Pockets Full
Mogul
Hive
Damned
Envy
Obey
Zero
TANG
fl0w
Vector
Munch
dog

A question I'd like to ask players, what kind of mods do you want in this years CL? competitive only or a mixture of competitive and fun mods?
Last edited by ancient; Jul 6, 2023 at 01:35 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
greykido.tbm would be fantastic, though i understand if it falls just short of being comp
EX-Mod Squad '18 | I'M BACK, BABY! | #1 Under The Sun
Originally Posted by Flesh View Post
greykido.tbm would be fantastic, though i understand if it falls just short of being comp

rb_greykido with 5 frame DQ timeout is great (5 frame timeout to prevent times where people hit the plates too hard and dq over them)

By the way. We need wushudome back, it is a genuine good mod for competitive as it brings the same category of boxshu would, but simpler and less predictable, boxshu is a good mod, but it tends to have some unpredictability when it comes to some matches, so it can be an alternative, there is probably not a single person that plays boxshu competitively that doesn't aggree.
Last edited by sleep; Jun 26, 2023 at 12:14 PM.
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Having fun mods in CL defies its whole purpose imo.

ABD, Boxshu v5, lenshu/rk, judofrac, erthtk

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Yeah, a proper lineup would be:

ABD
Boxshu
Lenshu
TK
Boxing (the community just for that one mod is pretty large, it would open up chances for those players)
Greykido
and Judo/Judofrac

Those cover the main bases of the popular mods as of rn, Boxing being kind of an odd man out here, but the community for that kind of mod is pretty developed, so why not?
EX-Mod Squad '18 | I'M BACK, BABY! | #1 Under The Sun
Originally Posted by Flesh View Post
Yeah, a proper lineup would be:

ABD
Boxshu
Lenshu
TK
Boxing (the community just for that one mod is pretty large, it would open up chances for those players)
Greykido
and Judo/Judofrac

Those cover the main bases of the popular mods as of rn, Boxing being kind of an odd man out here, but the community for that kind of mod is pretty developed, so why not?

why would boxing only players want to play abd boxshu lenshu tk greykido and judo