ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
If some one told you 10 years ago you would be GM/MS of a game called toribash what would you tell them?

I'd probably
retired
Will someone change the banner so it once again links to the forum index rather than the Torishop? I seem completely unable to break the habit of clicking it simply to be told I'm too poor for hair. :<
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Will someone change the banner so it once again links to the forum index rather than the Torishop? I seem completely unable to break the habit of clicking it simply to be told I'm too poor for hair. :<

Quoted for truth, I swear that will become one day the most visited page on my historic.

I sat for about a minute clicking it thinking my internet went out or something

i feel dumb
piss
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
A random question popped up in my head, what's the shortest anyone's ever been a staff member?
I mean, like, they were a staff member but for some reason quit or the privilege was taken away or something.

probably me.
I was given Smod while i was asleep and had it taken away from me befor i woke up in the morning.

Something to do with a certain ex-staff member saying "a tomato could do a better job than him". Although he never really liked me, at all, not even a little bit. A powerful rage would overcome him if he saw my name or entered a game room I was in. (never did ask him why)

or something

Anyway:
Why is the off topic board so shit?
find someone to moderate that better.
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 28, 2012 at 10:55 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by McDill View Post
Explain "!111"

It's one better than "!110"

Though if you mean "!!1!!111!!1one!1!" then it's an exaggerated fake typo used to accentuate whatever preceded.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Anyway:
Why is the off topic board so shit?
find someone to moderate that better.

Because I've been without a computer recently.

/me reads the OT board and cries.
Last edited by box; Nov 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today

When you work with 3 different copies of the same site, you learn to click the 'forum' button instead of the banner. Either that or you end up poking the wrong admin control panel :|
As a staff member, what has to be the hardest part of the job.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
As a staff member, what has to be the hardest part of the job.

Putting up with the ever decreasing IQ of users

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you