Ranking
He does. He's smart for one at his age :3
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Not for his age, just smart
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
oh look, yoyo's post saying congratulations was trashbinned once again.
gg yoyo
[/insidejoke]

Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Not for his age, just smart

He out smarts me all the time. :I
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
I'm really not all that smart. I just know what to say and when to say it, which does make a huge difference in how smart I seem.
Of course this isn't the Appreciate Echoforce thread, so I won't go into detail. (If anyone wants to make an Appreciate Echoforce thread, it's welcome here.)

Damn straight. Oh and I have some things to do when I get on my comp...
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
the password was pm'd to everyone. feel free to vote on the current applicants in the private board people!

I felt like making the thread, but I guess the moderators would find it pretty useless
Also, why did you cross Yoyo's name over, in your sig? Dont hate. D:
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Zalmoxis. I completely forgot about you. I guess you can have it. PM me and ill respond with the pass.