Ranking
Original Post
Achievement problem
Hello, I am currently wondering why I don't have got my achievement.

As you can see here I am qualified for it.
http://gyazo.com/207b3a280facf0ef4d72697902dfdf13

The achievement is "Road to Fame"
http://gyazo.com/b9d511dd47ce8fa84720bd98ccadcd2a

If you don't know what it is look at this picture
http://gyazo.com/37cacb148b6b728e4304ac32ca94ae45

If this is not a bug it must mean that you have to have exactly rank 1000? not just go past it? That's my real question, thanks.
Must wait 24hours for some Achievements that is what usally happens
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys its presunto

And if your not gonna eat you KFC by your self ill eat it with you :D
Most of the achievements are bugged so you do not receive them.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
There was an update button before but they took it out it seems. You can ask for help on IRC and they will send you the achievement, they sent my VIP one when I asked for it, good day!
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Ranking achievements are based off of the old ranking system, which is the rank off of your gamer card.

How Gamer Card rankings work:

Originally Posted by Beta
^^^ Cards are ranked by your belt. Each belt is separate from rank. So the higher your qi in the belt (So like say I had 1999 qi) my rank will most likely be 1 or 2. It's pretty much how many people have that belt and whose got more qi within that belts limits.

Something like that, hard to explain, but totally different from the global ranking system there is now.

Hope that explains a bit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Achievements reset every 24 hours, wait 24 hours.

Also what Beta said for ranking ones.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Achievements reset every 24 hours, wait 24 hours.

Also what Beta said for ranking ones.

Might not be true. I qualified for "book luck" with a dead solid 77% win ratio (only 66% needed) when I had 77qi, but I never ever received it. Achievements might be bugget. The ones I know works, is most packs. Had a few packs, got achievements for all of them.
Yeah I agree I think they are just broken I mean i had rank 1337 not long ago and that never happened, ive had rank under 500 and many other attachments that just don't go through, so the belt may be true.
Replays
[ Path ]
Chacosownr: I dont want to just smear my balls on your face. I want to plant them.
R.I.P: [eXo] [WM] [TFO]
Originally Posted by Budai View Post
Yeah I agree I think they are just broken I mean i had rank 1337 not long ago and that never happened, ive had rank under 500 and many other attachments that just don't go through, so the belt may be true.

The ranking ones are based on the old rank system, so you'd have to be exactly rank #1337 for your belt, not global.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you