Ranking
hello, my name is Lecks and wanted to get into this clan, I've seen that this clan has beasts of toribash and wanted to become a beast too, only need support for it, and wanted you guys accept me in this clan pq with teachers who have it I'll get better doque am already, so please accept my thanks, incidentally my belt is black, thanks again.
Originally Posted by Lecks View Post
hello, my name is Lecks and wanted to get into this clan, I've seen that this clan has beasts of toribash and wanted to become a beast too, only need support for it, and wanted you guys accept me in this clan pq with teachers who have it I'll get better doque am already, so please accept my thanks, incidentally my belt is black, thanks again.

That is wrong sir, in this clan we are all polite and nice people who love each other. None of us is a good Toribash player, we only had one of them in the clan but we kicked him out because he didn't meet the requirements (siku).

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Lecks View Post

Seems legit. :lol:

btw, sup Slip?
"Be obscure clearly."
Supsup, well I'm just hangin around trolling newcommers. As usual.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Puque View Post
Hello, my name is Brayden, i'm 14 years old, turning 35 just after easter. I played this game long ago, don't remember my account.. Memory loss, I live in Canada, ON And I do cross country (running) and badminton. As I played this game when I was younger I always admired this clan I thought you guys were the coolest thing. I watch N*tH*g parkour videos on Youtube and all that good stuff. I want to join because pass clans I got kicked out for not playing for a bit because I had real-life things to worry about outside of Toribash and I know you guys are layed back. I'm looking to get back into Toribash now and this is a great place to start. I'm usually tabbed out of a bunch of different games (maybe you guys play some of them) and will probably always be on the forums just to hang out. I think I should get into this clan because it would bring a [RAWR] member ingame instead of being a bunch of forum guys/(girls) I don't play in game much really just when i'm bored but I'm always for a good chat.

My Skype is xXxSuP3r_51imXxSh4dY_n0sC0pEzXx
I have a webcam and a mic.. Probably not butter but some Nutella.

Excuse my invade. I couldn't help but point this out.
Thank god you pointed it out! We were about to let this guy join after 1 year of waiting time.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
would you consider filtering through our apps full time?
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Do I get payed?

No but you might actually get paid!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
No but you might actually get paid!

wow hax
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]