Toribash
Original Post
Read this if you are interested in joining RAWR
Want to join RAWR? Well you better have a WEBCAM and BUTTER. Please PM Siku with your sexiest efforts. If he is pleasantly aroused, you will be guaranteed a position in his pants.

Good luck.

Example Photo:
Last edited by MANtrain; Dec 16, 2008 at 10:22 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
If your post stays under a week, you will be guaranteed a ban on the forums.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Take this as a warning.

Anyone that posts shit applications will go to my house >;)

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
lol badmintong, doesnt strange play that?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Actually I think he just likes to watch the girls play
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Hey all, Ice here.

Lets see, The first time I applied for RAWR was way back when I was a 3rd Dan. I had just left my first clan after making many new freinds, and I had noticed a few of you guys dominating in all the modes of my liking. At the time, Yasiou and Rathelfrog were RAWR hopefuls, and one by one they gained memebrship while I sat back and tried very hard to make an impression. I then made a few freinds in the clan such as Mantrain, AndTheFish, Siku, Bao, and RamenRyce. These few players showed me the skill and determination it takes to play the game, and yet still have a fun time, joking and talking about anything that comes to mind.

After a while I joined a couple more clans, but none of them gave me the feeling I get when I play with you guys. The feeling of having to prove myself worthy of memebrship into such a great clan. I quit my clan, hoping to re-apply and gain membership. Little did I know that soon the application thread would be closed due to having enough members. So I went on playing the game. I met a few more great members such as Nut, Grey, Strange, Ben, and Mosier. Nut, Grey, and Ben interseted me in the mode aikdio. I soon became an aikdio buff almost making it instinct to go to BlackBelt Aikido everytime I logged in. Nut also helped me when I began hosting tounaments. he carefully helped me step by step planning and organizing it. What a coinsidence that the winner of that tounament would turn out to be Siku.

Now, as a 7th Dan Blackbelt, I have come to realize that being in the clan is not all I care about. What I do care about is being around you guys. Whether it be fighting a few matches with you, or just talkin' and chillin'. Being in this clan would mean very much to me because it would signify that you guys enjoy being around me as well.

Thanks so much for reading.

See you around,
IceShadow
Last edited by IceShadow; Nov 18, 2008 at 01:17 AM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Just because your post has deleted, it does not mean that you are not being considered for RAWR.
It just means you aren't guarranteed a place...
Yet.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Yeah, if it was deleted, don't give up. Work harder, get to know us more, and just play the game.
Last edited by IceShadow; Nov 27, 2008 at 12:47 AM.

You were refered to this clan by someone who is not a member. Hmm, although Gov is quite an influential person, having him refer you to the clan does not quite give us enough to consider. Might we be able to have to more information about your self?