Ranking
The g-400 would be the best for the price.
Mattarang: I thought I was supposed to save a princess or something.
[NEWB]Babpadaple: Nope.
Mattarang: So there aren't any coins?

I'd rather not buy a guitar for the looks/brand.
When i buy guitars, I play a bunch of them for like 2hours and then make the decision.
The first thing you want to figure out, is if the guitar has good action.
Meaning when you play, does it buzz.
Which can be fixed, but i cba to pay for it.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
I like my old guitar that im trying to sell atm

Its a samick torino, looks just like a Gibson SG and its a nice guitar too.

edit: +it only costs like $200-250
Last edited by Gum; Mar 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a Gibson Firebird V, and it's customized from the factory for me. Beauty guitar, built like a brick shithouse, and has a very bright and bluesy tone.

Epiphones are fine if you're a beginner, but just remember that if you want to sell your guitar down the road a Gibson will have far more resale value. The Epiphone will play nice, but it's economically worthless when you open the case.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Get a DEAN. Whatever.

He said it.

Anyway, if you want an SG, go for Epiphone. You know Epiphone and Gibson are the same company? Epiphone is just the cheaper version.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I'm gonna let you know. If your gonna get an SG, you have to go with gibson. The only remotely decent guitars made by epiphone that I would rather play than a gibson is their new prophecy series. But if you cant afford a gibson, I would suggest a jackson or a used gibson, I don't fully remember the price of epiphone prophecies, but they should be in your price range.

Is this one of the Prophecies?
http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p...nt=sgex009.jpg
If so, if it's in my price range, I'll think about it.

Thanks for all the advice, everyone.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
Megadoomer, that isnt true. Ive been playing my Epiphone Les Paul for a while now and i love it. My buddy has a jackson warrior and it plays well also. If you are looking for specifically an sg though then i would suggest the G400, i played one and it was amazing
i dont play guitar but im gonna learn and my dad owns a washburn. ill have to ask him what it is specifically.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post

You know you want it.

He wants this more.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
these are mine

(P.S. Held by actual ninjas)

And this
=)

She has Guitar Hero.

Shouldn't you?

Last edited by randomguy8; Mar 12, 2009 at 02:22 AM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH