Ranking
Original Post
(M) Magic

From the medieval age in some blacksmith's workshop, a new sword type was made for the Metal guild that were the most skilled sword mens that haved in his flag their simbol [M], travelling through the land, serving loyalty to the kingdom and constantly keeping the peace. After though years of work, fighting and building a family the guild entered on new lands in search of a "legendary" Smith that could help they with an corruption that was consuming the kingdom and making chaos everywhere with monsters and transforming the villagers in slaves for its pleasure, The whole guild found the smith in the mountains and they explained what was happening in their kingdom and all about the corruption.

After that the smith figured out that the power of their metal swords couldn't beat the corruption and the unique power for beat it was from a rare blue fluorescent mineral in the the deep of a cave that might take the life of some guild members. The Smith gave a map of the cave location that was on the north passing the mountains to the cold ice plains. the smith before they leaved told that he was going to need a big amount of that mineral for make an special addition to their swords.

travelling through the Mountains and reaching the ice plains following the path past mentioned the guild reached the cave and saw it was very big. so they go inside and it was full of rats with the eyes light green, those rats were powerfull and really big sized due to the power that the cave maintain in the deepest of it. while walking in it most of the guild died for their kingdom until the survivors reached the mineral. it was a new thing for the eyes of our heroes most just got scared about how it turned from the fluorescent blue to the darkest grey constantly , the ore was very easy to extract with their hands and they collected a really big amount of it "remembering what the smith said" so the problem now was comeback to the blacksmith in the mountains.

Going up fast passing through the rats and being killed by they, the half guild just got out with life and travelled back to the blacksmith. now after giving the mineral and their swords to the legendary smith he started doing his job, when this mineral was smelting it droped an essence that comes with an strong wind and it the swords were covered with the fluorescent blue all were amazed so the smith explained that they got an unnamed mineral with multiple powers specially for clean the corruption and thye guild decided to call they now "Magic" and fastly travel again to their kingdom that was very destroyed but the new power in hands was able to clean it followed with tons of deaths and the corruption disappeared and leaving freedom to all the corrupted slaves and the monsters just vanish in the air bringing the peace again.

After that the guild decided to keep this power only to the most loyal members to the kingdom and that is what are now, an elite squad that protects the innocent and keeps the peace in the lands. We are power, We are...

MAGIC!
Made by Jenson

Spamming sometimes isn't bad, Spamming all the time may get you out of the clan, so...
We're a friendly clan, so avoid fights and bad dsc.
Multiclanning isn’t acceptable, you’ll be kicked if we find out.
Invades welcome, but if someone inside the clan asks you to stop, you better listen to him.

Become Official.
Get a clan video.
Have 10 Active members.
Get in the top 10.
Reach 1000Mp (Magic Points)

Archimages: (Leaders/Co Leaders)

Kratos "The Sexiest Leader"
Jenson

Reapers: (The Council)

Demo
DiableJum
Juicytin

Magicians (Experienced/old members):

------

Slayers (New members):

ProwlerLA9
Zwift
Turtle
Snipersfan
Vernaux

Unranked (inactive people):

Mintcat
16Bars
Scorpionma

Clan Bank

About Points

Store

Board

Skype Group

New Wars

Last edited by Jenson; Oct 18, 2015 at 04:08 AM.
Yeah we are alive again with new goals and a full road infront with new members and a family that might increase . time to work !
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Hi guys! What's up? I'm grateful to Kratos for inviting me, and fighting alongside some decent players will be my pleasure. Although it's strange since its been so long since I was in a active clan. Especially one where there's a lot of experienced players!
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Yes, we're alive again! We're zombies
Enjoy the clan guys and this time, let's make it [M] instead of (M).
Yes!!!!! Thank god you are back !!!! I didn't merge !!! Yay kratos man good luck if you need anything entropy would love to help !
Originally Posted by DiableJum View Post
We alive again?Damn din't thought this is happening

Yes bby. we're alive.. x)

Originally Posted by pranit View Post
Yes!!!!! Thank god you are back !!!! I didn't merge !!! Yay kratos man good luck if you need anything entropy would love to help !

Thank you Pranit, your presence is alredy good enough for us.
Feel free to post here anytime you want.
================

*Magic Points System, Updates in the War section, Updates in the ranks:
Coming tomorrow.
Can I be a ally since I do real card tricks aka magic my steam name is magic xD
I'd add you but we don't have an ally list aswell, but yeah.
Consider yourself as ally. x)