Ranking
Original Post
New Legends - 2019 Edition

TIcux

Crazy Russian war machine.
Dominated The Best of the Champions for years and hoarded hundreds of old Shiai Tokens.
Leader of Alpha clan.

Orko

Pioneer in replay making and the multiplayer scene.
Curator of book of records and the stock replay folder.
GameMaster who grew to Event Squad Administrator.

Diamond

Absolute beast of a player and one of the best Toribash duelers.
Toribash 2018 World Champion.
Richest player Toribash ever had.

BinkLawz

Invented a new style of play in a game that was already 8 years old.
Completely selftaught replaymaker who became a master all on his own.
Founder of MAS and creator of the most realistic martial arts demos Toribash has ever seen.

killer3366

One of the strongest players Toribash ever had.
Completely dominated the -shu mods in 2012-2014.
Leader of RelaxAll clan.

I have more second place finishes in clan league than all of the legends combined. Plus, I am young and invincible while they grow old and frail. You need a legend that will last. Not some relics from the past.

I'm good at rhyming, which is good for the younger generation because they'll learn the intricacies of cadence and speech - from which they will become more punctual and refined. I am a legend by the people. For the people.
Last edited by visceral; Feb 24, 2019 at 04:13 AM.
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
I have more second place finishes in clan league than all of the legends combined. Plus, I am young and invincible while they grow old and frail. You need a legend that will last. Not some relics from the past.

I'm good at rhyming, which is good for the younger generation because they'll learn the intricacies of cadence and speech - from which they will become more punctual and refined. I am a legend by the people. For the people.

+1

(im)

I wish being a Legend is NOT a one way to exit Toribash. I mean everyone has a reason to leave right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
tripstone could get legend for most qi farmed with a friend

1 opinion makes a fact? Well shit.. then-

lolz

Lolz
Last edited by Tripstone; Feb 24, 2019 at 04:24 PM.
was thinking, shouldnt firebolty be a legend? one of the best marketers of all time imo.