Toribash
Original Post
[CW]Chat Thread

in partnership with:

Last edited by ed; Oct 13, 2014 at 10:47 PM.
retired
:V i dont care about cars. If i spend money for a car i ratter to spend money for get a safe good car instead to buy a sporty cool and fast car... its useless have a car which hit 250 km/h when u cant drive it so fast without breaking the law. (and if u try u just risk to get u car seized by the police or kill ur self) and expecially.... fast and sporty cars cost a lot and consume way more gasoline than normal cars. Better buy a normal car and save money for travel during the summer than spending it in gasoline for your fast&furious car.
And dont tell me thats cool cars attract girls... they may do it, but girls with not much interest in you but more in your wallet.
Cars sucks, motorcycles ftw, maybe because I´m too young for driving car D: Still, using motorbike is a lot comfortable in, f. ex. traffic jams, easier to turn and you can ride and park anywhere you want!!!11 :OO
Well when I'm not being raped by chickens, I drive an old suburu wagon. It's not a chick (en) magnet, but it gets me to the trailheads. I'm much happier when I'm traveling on foot or on my decrepit touring bike.
uhh cars
i dont have age to have one
but i prefer a safe car than a sport car
i like bikes going with ur friends to places and fell the wind
thats nice
Only one thing to write :
.:Grim Reapers:.
Lady gaga

Last edited by Dialord; Mar 25, 2011 at 11:00 AM.
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
Chicken: My car is nor fast ( well, not SO fast to be exact. V-max 220km/h ) nor beauty ( passats are fine but I wouldn't call em cool anyway : d ). What's more, I don't think I'm a hella good driver ( 160km/h is my personal ,,record" for now ) and I rarely drive faster than 100km/h. Girls, uhhh, well, cars help a bit with em, but I'm not rly interested in those who are lookin more at my car and wallet than at me. Tbh, it happens too often and I really lost my intrest in women. Why? Well, I'm kinda richfag ( for polish reality ) so I'm surrounded with douchebags.
Aleks: ohai there, organ donor : d
Dialord: and wtf is that.
retired
Fast cars rules! -.- i hate when my friend drive me to school cuz hes fuking slow... 60km/h FFFUUUUUU
Powas, I´m not liek „OMFG CBR 561552CCM!!!!11”. However, lot of car drivers cause accident with bikers, so gtfo Forest + cross motorbike = win
@ seevv.... fast cars are a useless waste of money*, when u buy one and for all the life of the car because the fuel will never get cheapper, and those cars need a lot of fuel....

*unless u are a F1 driver

@ aleks95.... Just random words for you: rain, cold, winter, wind, safety, space(room)

And btw... im the only one who thinks that alternative fuels are some great shit? I mean.. if we can do it without using oil or non-renewable resources its good stuff, not only for the wallet but also for the environment.