Toribash
Original Post
Who do we blame?
Do we blame humanity,ourselves,the goverment,the devil,God,rebellion etc. for the way the world turned outYou tell me,just give an opinion.Anyway,no FUCKING insults!
TC for sale/ Buying TC. PM me! :)
The responsibility for how the world turns out rests on your shoulders, and no one else's. Because you're the only one who you can create change through. If there is blame to be placed on anyone, we should place it on ourselves.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stupid people with shitty grammar.

User banned: you've been warned, Off Topic is not Wibbles.
~Fee
pennis and also dicke and balls
I partially agree with Hamster, although you have to keep in mind, that there are places in the world, where leaders fucked it up and no one could stop them early enough.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
^ Now there is a guy who knows what he is talking about!
TC for sale/ Buying TC. PM me! :)
There are places in the world where we have limited impact, because of the constraints of distance, or what have you, but part of my point was that it's far more constructive to spend your energy changing your immediate surroundings in a way you think will benefit the world rather than cast blame on people in places you have no control over.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
There are places in the world where we have limited impact, because of the constraints of distance, or what have you, but part of my point was that it's far more constructive to spend your energy changing your immediate surroundings in a way you think will benefit the world rather than cast blame on people in places you have no control over.

Ah it was a misunderstanding on my side. ^ That post is pretty much identical
to my believes.

You can't shatter the power of the taliban in the Arabian world as a farmer, but as a citizen in a democratic countr, you can change small things which, when summed up, may change a big thing.
(to say it with simple words)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''