Toribash
I blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-a-alcohol baby. jkjk

I think the governments are to blame because some of them just want power and they will do anything to get it. ie: Rob company's, raise taxes, so they are forced to shutdown factories and then the people are out of jobs and become homeless, and then the country's economy is slowly getting worse and people are then forced to leave because of the poor leadership of their government.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I blame america's government for causing our country to decline.

In a few years, you might see me on the news.

I'll have assassinated the shadow government.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
The responsibility for how the world turns out rests on your shoulders, and no one else's. Because you're the only one who you can create change through. If there is blame to be placed on anyone, we should place it on ourselves.

This.
If something negative happens to us, it's our fault.
Even if somebody did it, you probably drove them to it. Everyone has a consience.
Even if you did something just plain bad that wouldn't have a negative impact on yourself, god will punish you.
Your life is caused by your life.
Mhm.
Its not our fault,its the goverments.We have no controle over them.Its not OUR FAULT!
TC for sale/ Buying TC. PM me! :)
Originally Posted by Hardy512 View Post
Its not our fault,its the goverments.We have no controle over them.Its not OUR FAULT!

Hi.

There's this thing called Democratic election. You may have heard of it but basically it means we elect who is running the country.

So yes, it is the peoples fault.

People are solely responsible for anything terrible, apart from natural disaster. Everything else on your list was created by man so therefore, it is the responsibility of the people to man up and change shit if they don't like it.

Even if the government is some kind of tyrannical Dictatorship, the people can still change it if they have the will to do so.
And it's the government's job to wear down that will with media-centric propaganda.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's ours and ours ancestors fault for how the world turned out.

Also, I lol'd at how op disagreed with Hamster, and then went on to agree with the guy that said he agreed with hamster.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Also, I lol'd at how op disagreed with Hamster, and then went on to agree with the guy that said he agreed with hamster.

Yeah right?

I suppose, this thread is done.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''