Ranking
Original Post
There's this cool thing
Called Mailinator.

Link here.

How do I create an account at Mailinator? It's simple, you just send email to it. Temporary accounts are created when email arrives for them. First, you give out the mailinator email address you created, and then you check it. It's that simple.

Do I have to sign up? No sign-up, you don't even have to tell Mailinator you're coming.

What email address should I use? Anything you want! You can be [email protected], [email protected], or if you're a 16-25 year old male you can be [email protected]. Just make sure your "anything" is followed by @mailinator.com (or one of our alternate domains list on the left of this page).

What can I do with the email address? Give it out. Use it in webforms. Post it on forums. Use it any time you need an email address, but don't want to be slowed down by the sign-up process or spammed for eternity.

Then what? How do I check the email? You have several options:
check the mailbox here on this site
via RSS
via a widget!
via your web browser

I think it's really cool. It's basically an email generator, for use when signing up for shit that will probably spam you. You just [email protected], and it's valid. You can even go check the email at the website, for confirmation purposes, etc.

Just thought I'd share this excellent find.
Thanks.