Ranking
mwahaha
we are becoming better and better and once we are stronger than everyone we will take over
I Hate
This is the sound of my ass clapping..... you can't hear it because you have your own head up your own ass. Thank you bye bye.

BTW

I approve of this organization, nothing like hating everything like emo teenagers who can't even kill themselves properly.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
This is the sound of my ass clapping..... you can't hear it because you have your own head up your own ass. Thank you bye bye.

BTW

I approve of this organization, nothing like hating everything like emo teenagers who can't even kill themselves properly.

so join?

your sig is too long btw O_O

I Hate
I love this organisation, I'd join this organisation if I didn't love it, but I do love it, and I love everything and everyone, man, I just can't stop loving.
Originally Posted by Pawned View Post
I love this organisation, I'd join this organisation if I didn't love it, but I do love it, and I love everything and everyone, man, I just can't stop loving.

you should join tertys gay org.
I Hate
And you should gtfo of our accounts you asshole.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
And you should gtfo of our accounts you asshole.

hmm??

mean person :<

i should be harsh now D:

owait
i just realised that you are a hater
welcome
Last edited by KiLLaH; Aug 5, 2008 at 03:03 PM.
I Hate
I will not join your org.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
im the Demon of Hate muahahaha die losers!! rot in satans cabin!!
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy