Ranking
Originally Posted by data View Post
Hey sly could you make an intro for app clips?

We're going to upload an intro tonight or tomorrow, so yeah. Something similar to what was used in the video
Hey, this is pretty cool >_}> I'm definitely gonna apple! .-\.

-/.-

._A.

I think this group will be a great addition to the toribash community

maybe you can make some edits while you're at it, cat
Glimpsed
Can we apply even if we're really inactive? Or are you just looking for active members?

I haven't edited in a really long while and I probably won't be touching it for a few more weeks due to me being busy with school and stuff
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions

It's old, so i don't know if it qualifies. Been experimenting a lot lately with both cs:go and toribash, but don't seem to finish anything (at least 4 scraps in the last month), the reason for no public uploads.

Probs gonna keep scrapping stuff until something 'clicks'. I don't want to upload shitty clips, so i don't know when I will be able to put out new stuff in the case this application-clip is too old for you.
I'm back with editing. My Vegas crashed after I rendered the video and for some reason the backup file was deleted. I hope this get accepted, otherwise I will come back later xD

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
lemme in D:

Video

Too short, upload something at least 30 seconds long so we can either accept or properly criticize.
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Can we apply even if we're really inactive? Or are you just looking for active members?

I haven't edited in a really long while and I probably won't be touching it for a few more weeks due to me being busy with school and stuff

We'll be uploading an intro that is required to be used in an appclip, so we're looking for people who aren't inactive. There will also be a trial period where you must upload a few consistently good edits to achieve full. Looking forward to when you're able to come back.

Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
Hey, this is pretty cool >_}> I'm definitely gonna apple! .-\.

-/.-

._A.

I think this group will be a great addition to the toribash community

maybe you can make some edits while you're at it, cat

Eventually, sly's too big of a baby to control who gets in so I'll be the one deciding with him. I have other projects to work on so I wouldn't exactly call me an editor, just the co-founder/manager or w/e.

Originally Posted by Havu View Post

Video

It's old, so i don't know if it qualifies. Been experimenting a lot lately with both cs:go and toribash, but don't seem to finish anything (at least 4 scraps in the last month), the reason for no public uploads.

Probs gonna keep scrapping stuff until something 'clicks'. I don't want to upload shitty clips, so i don't know when I will be able to put out new stuff in the case this application-clip is too old for you.

Too old unfortunately, we'll be requiring that you use an intro that we'll supply later today. Looking forward to see what you can make put out something new!

Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post
I'm back with editing. My Vegas crashed after I rendered the video and for some reason the backup file was deleted. I hope this get accepted, otherwise I will come back later xD

Video

You need to work on your flow, pan and crop, and the cc felt way too unoriginal from what I've recently seen from toribash edits. Way too much white, the video looked choppy in some areas and a bit low quality, the freecam also made it a little hard to see the action in some areas.
Denied, looking forward to seeing your next app!
Maybe getting rejected a few times will help me become less rusty.
anyways here it is, slightly tweaked and polished version of what i uploaded recently.

Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
question:can you post an exemple of acceptable vid?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .