Ranking
First off, aik, you can't have the tag S.A.C.[Addicted] because it's 11 letters, max is 8.

Aikas decap... - wtf long name much? O_O. Anyway really nice, i liked it. Some bad parts though:

- Would have really liked to see the head decapped (it was still attached to some joint)
- The walking and DMing your own wrist wasn't good, you should have just made a pose and ended it.
- Try starting with 500 MF
Whoop Whoop
why cant i have that tag ? everyone knows i am in the clan addicted

firstly thanks for the comment
the long name is maybe dumb in your mind, but i dont care, i just want to know what the replay includes (in detail) cause of the videoediting... if you have to much replays and search for a decap bla bla bla

i decaped it first, than i started it again, and wooops somehow alot dismembered and i just continued
*orig replays attached

if you watch more of my replays, you will see that i allmost just need like 400 frames for a madman, the rest is just some acting and posing for video

omg alot bla bla, sorry magix :`D
Attached Files
%Aikas decaphammer org edit2.rpl (243.8 KB, 10 views)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
why cant i have that tag ? everyone knows i am in the clan addicted

Why can't you have that tag? Because it's against the rules. A tag with more than 8 characters makes peoples names too big and the admins do not want that, which is why they made the rule of max 8 chars.
Whoop Whoop
shitty... thaaaan mate, ill hope that no admin will recodnise that :3

you didnt told me that, right? what ....
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Kay, another replay of mine. Tried -30 grav for the first time. rdsdm means running decapping splitting dismembering.
Attached Files
SP - rdsdm.rpl (140.0 KB, 26 views)
Whoop Whoop
magix - SP - rdsdm.rpl

mh haha failed at walkin
but the kicks are kewl :3
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Magix
You're still bad at running though

Originally Posted by Magix
you need to work on your walking skills

dude...
dont say someone sucks if you do on your own, lol. no offense but this replay sucked.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
hahaha yeah the walkin was ... lol dont mind
:3
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
dude...
dont say someone sucks if you do on your own, lol.

Why not? It's the truth. I may say america has a bad president too, but that doesn't mean that i myself would make a better one.

Like i said, you need to work on your running skills and that's exactly what i'm going to do myself.
Whoop Whoop
hehe but obama is a "kewl" president, isnt he... hes atleast better than bush in all he did yet
also, hes black. lol :3
out of threadmeaning i guess.. could anyone create a thread for random discussion? i dont dare
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้