Ranking
if you're talking about mod like, in-game. Probs either abd, or boxshu. but if you mean mod, like moderator. Then idk.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
I think if we wanna be official, we must choose mod for us like abd. I'm prefer boxshu, but i think too about abd cuz this is the most mod was is choose for wars. [English too hard for me xD]
I think we main abd, I mean I stay in boxshu now, but that's only cause I got good enough at abd that I wanted to move to the next mod, I want to be able to play all main mods really well. Btw today is the day, I will be applying in about 10 minutes.
Whole lotta Gang Shit (^:
Lol thanks, btw everyone I made all the images on the clan page to match the color of the clan page, but since the new update the clan page color has changed so I'm working on fixing that now.
Nice, and lets hope for that official. Also thanks Arunesh31, iHang has been trying as hard as he can and putting a lot of effort into this clan. Keep up the good work iHang
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
Dang, I appreciate that man, I haven't been doing as much this past week or so cause of work but I'll pick it back up soon, I'm just in the middle of trying to move out and shit, but I appreciate everyone's efforts, and appreciate all the recruitment and war help, btw I think I'm going to get everyone together to discuss a certain days of the week and certain times we will all join up and look for war, that way we can steadily move up the charts, we will still be allowed to war whenever but we will definitely war on those days around those times, I'll have to talk to y'all on discord about it sometime this week. But I hope everyone is enjoying!