Ranking
pm me your discord and post some more replays which best represent your abilities.
Dot dot dot
I added a few replays
one being tk one lenshu and 2 abd replays

I think these replays stand out because they show how I am an all round player and I can play pretty well in every mod.

added a wushu replay

~pending
~on hold for now
Attached Files
#Flame Replays2.6.rpl (44.2 KB, 4 views)
#Flame Replays2.2.rpl (77.1 KB, 5 views)
Abd Kick.rpl (24.8 KB, 4 views)
Decap Punch.rpl (54.7 KB, 4 views)
Talis7_vs_Flame-5034_28409.rpl (87.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Destram; Dec 10, 2017 at 12:23 PM.
Hello everyone.

My name is Vadim, I'm 20 years old, I live in Russia.
there is one thing you should know about me - my english sucks

Recently I decided to join some official clan. My last clan was [Imbalanced]. Once I found you, I read the rules and I found out that its coincided with my vision of toribash.
When I play TB I'm always trying to be stylish, make my moves look fancy and quick exept ranked matchmaking. My favourite mod is Lenshu3ng.tbm.

I have rank 5 in global ranking for now.

Besides playing toribash I do drawing. Also I'm studying as an architect.

Here's my last portrait

And some replays.

~pending
OHMYGODYESPLEASE (accepted)
Attached Files
lenshu1.rpl (88.5 KB, 9 views)
lenshu2.rpl (79.7 KB, 11 views)
lenshu3.rpl (63.1 KB, 8 views)
boxshu2.rpl (60.6 KB, 8 views)
taek.rpl (93.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Oct 30, 2017 at 03:35 PM.
RELAX ALL
So it's been around 7 months, which I presume means I'm able to reapply after being contacted by a current member with regard to this.

Old Application

I eventually returned to TB after some issues outside of the game, and have since continued to play striking mods mixed in with ABD, in the hope of not losing skill in either, you can be the judge of that one. I got so close last time I applied for this clan I thought it was worth applying again once I was back into this game properly.

Added in some recent games to this post, and on most of the time on either the forums or in game if you need me for whatever reason.

If you have any extra questions PM me on here or on Discord Bless#1000.

The link to old app

old replays attached to this post

~pending
~ACCEPTEEEEEEEED
Attached Files
Game With Daeldir 1.rpl (88.6 KB, 6 views)
Game With Daeldir 2.rpl (44.2 KB, 7 views)
Game With Daeldir 3.rpl (87.8 KB, 6 views)
Ra App - 6.rpl (87.7 KB, 6 views)
Ra App - 7.rpl (43.8 KB, 6 views)
Ra App - 8.rpl (88.0 KB, 6 views)
Ra App - 9.rpl (76.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Destram; Dec 14, 2017 at 10:19 AM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
let me into yor clan yo momma

~pending
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 2, 2017 at 09:07 AM. Reason: i get to play with the pretty colours ;>
I Was Asassnate By The Govenmint
RelaxAll Application

Well Hi, My name is Kira, i'm 14 and I am a Black Belt at a staggering 600 rank with a passion of fighting. Some Mods i'm good at are Aikido, Spar, Mushu and i love making art! Now I want to Join because i love a well known community, that accepts people to make friends with, And i want to be Swift as Water, and make replays with others! Well that's My Application

-Bane205