Ranking
I tend to miss alot or a minion gets in the way when I try to pull off a combo with him, I can see why they put up his attack speed alot with buffs and items though, he somehow isn't that easy to run away from and attacks very fast as it is.
I'm supposed to be in bed right now but i'm watching anime, i'll play with you tomorrow if that's fine
I actually played for the first time today, used anivia regretfully, only got like 3 kills because I spent too much time actually attempting at killing with a support class. derppppp

but anivia's ulti is fucking amazing at anti-pushing. holy shit
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I actually played for the first time today, used anivia regretfully, only got like 3 kills because I spent too much time actually attempting at killing with a support class. derppppp

but anivia's ulti is fucking amazing at anti-pushing. holy shit

Anivia is quite annoying at beginning games, especially when you try to do a mid-game game or such, mostly because of her specialy ability that turns her into an egg after she dies.
Played a game with annie, and boy do I love her. Went 8/2/3. she can farm pretty easily, and gank with tibbers like a boss. of course her nuke is a plus. She's pretty epic, but she can be squishy against tanks.
Annie was actually the first person I ever played as, back a couple weeks ago she was a free champ aswell.

I did pretty decent with her too, went about 15/3/5 but our team ended up losing due to the rest of the people I was playing with were doing terrible and feeding, tower diving at level 3 etc.
First person i ever played as was ashe.
Went 30 kills 0 deaths and 9 assists.
The sword that gives you damage for killing siht.
boss.

Also build ashe attack speed and give her like a black cleaver.
Insta win.
piss