Toribash
Original Post
Most relaxed perfect-balance
removed.
Last edited by madmanmad; May 13, 2008 at 09:38 AM.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
It's a bit overspecific, as it isn't actually perfect balance.
If someone stays longer with less, who wins?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

If I understand the physics system of toribash correctly (and I may well not) an unedited tori will never be able to stand for infinity frames, but will eventually fall. Am I incorrect, and it is actually possible to stand forever?

PID666, would you suggest modifying the title of record or removing the submission altogether?

Thanks everyone for your feedback.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Yea, Its actually possible to stand either for an infinite amount of time, or at least for a long enough amount of time to be considered close enough

If you search around the record books, I believe dafe had a perfect balance replay where he stood on one foot for an "infinite" amount of time :o
The number of relaxed joints though, I wouldnt know

edit: actually, if you look in the Book of Records under "Miscellaneous Records", His record is in there. Except, the replay doesnt work :x
You would have to bug him to reupload it >.>
Last edited by Mosier; May 13, 2008 at 09:13 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I saw it, but there was no definition of perfect or replay... Since 20k+ is not perfect, I will remove the submission.

Thanks again for your feedback everyone.