Ranking
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
I can no longer play Kung-Fu Panda since I accidentally kicked my Xbox

Also, the Xbox overheats really quickly which can result in a crash. The noise is simply the fan working really hard, especially for graphic-intensive games like Far Cry 2 or Gears of War 2. You can purchase a second cooling device, which straps onto the back of the Xbox, keeping it cool. Dunno about the noise of it though, I don't have a cooling device :P

DO NOT USE A COOLING DEVICE. I used that Nyko Intercooler and it gave my 360 a general hardware failure and is now ruined. Luckily it's still under warranty.

Do not use third party items on your 360. The makers advise not to anyways. D:

Yeah, also, don't move your Xbox. I've have one of two games ruined. It gave the disc a perfect circular scratch, quite large in width.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Thank's for the heads up guy's. I think i got the message when i lifted the console myself. Scared me a bit though, because now GTA 4 (it was in the console when the accident happened) lags a bit sometimes, is this due to the accident? or because it's a big game.
GTA4 on all three gaming systems can slow down when there's a lot of stuff on screen. The game's huge.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
How do you save a game to the hard drive?

do u have NXE, if not u cant.

NXE- Is the new update for the xbox360 that u download when u connect to xboxlive
You go to My Xbox - Game Library and Install game to Hard drive WITH the game in it. You also need the disc to be able to play the game. And like Paralyzer said, you need the latest Xbox Dashboard which is NXE (New Xbox Experience).
It makes me wonder..
You can't play the game without the disk, just saying. If you could, that would be the equivalent of an emulator.
Fonzie be with you.
Yea, it would defeat the purpose of buying games. You could just download rented game's to the hard drive. But i do know you need the disc in.

Here's another Xbox related question, when i plug in my MP3 player and try to play music through the Xbox, it play's around 5 seconds of the song and then skips. The MP3 player is a Samsung K3, so it's not just a cheap rip off one. Do you guy's have any information about that?
just install your game onto the hardrive.it lowers the fan because it has everything and doesnt have to find stuff