Ranking
Shes fucking with your emotions. It happens to me a lot.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

Have a talk with her and try to notice any sort of issues with her personality, perhaps she's just crazy.
End it now, while you are still young and don't have an assload of emotion and/or money poured into it. Plenty of girls will like you, and most of them will treat you better. Im not saying this girl is bad or something, we are all human and make mistakes, but if she has feelings for someone who banged her while she was wasted it sounds like she doesnt understand what relationships are about, and is probably more concerned with just having fun. Which is all well and good if thats what you're signed on for, but it doesnt sound like you are.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thank you all.. I'm still waiting to see what other people say but at the moment, I'm alittle confused abbout her..I'm tryig to talk it out with her right now.
Originally Posted by darkspace View Post
By the way this happened to me to but im 13 so it happens a lot in my generation.

There are 13 year old alcoholics?

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
sounds like you need to talk to her and not fucking randoms on the internet.

I agree with him.
The internet won't solve all your problems.
Talk to a counselor.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
It's both good and bad. Alot of emotions = excitement, but also eventually, pain. Once the other person doesn't feel like it anymore, you'll both be fucked.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
the way I see it
shes using you as a nice guy to calm down from her previous bad relationships, after she has calmed down she will move on to another guy, leaving you. This has happened to many of my friends.
once girls have physical connections with someone, they tend to turn emotional, whether it be forced or not.

Like others have said, have a long talk with her NOT BY TEXT, face to face, and tell her that you are committed to her, but she needs to show you that she is committed to you, and if she can't do that you will find someone who can.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Do you know what I think?
That you won't break up with her, even if the majority of the people in here tells you to do so.

I don't have enough information to judge on this, in fact, I believe noone does.
It's really up to you to keep an eye on her for like a week or two, If you think she's acting strange, or that she's not being honest with you, confront her with the facts, tell her that you're a little desperate, and maybe even a little unsure about the whole situation.

You know, after everything that's happened in my personal life, I'd break it up, for what I've read here, I think that's better.

But it's your life and your choice, really.
f=m*a syens
Break it off completely. Anyway, this doesn't really belong in Discussion and I have no clue why nobodies closed it yet. Good luck with this.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
Break it off completely. Anyway, this doesn't really belong in Discussion and I have no clue why nobodies closed it yet. Good luck with this.

Didn't close it cause theres no other section for it, and theres a moral value in it that can be discussed.
Hoss.