ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Item forgers
Why aren't they located in the 'View toribash staff' section? They are qualified as staff right? It'd be easier to locate them via that if you want to ask a question about item forging..
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
This shouldn't really be in suggestions, but the reason they aren't there is because they were "shut down" as an april fools joke, I don't know if they forgot to readd it to the usergroups or if they just don't need to have them there. Either way, all of the item forgers are on the Item Forgers' thread in the news section.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I was an Item Forger back in 2013. The reason Item Forgers are not on the list of staff members is because Item Forgers hold no power over other users. They can't edit other's posts, infract, ban, or otherwise punish for misbehavior. They were on the list, but that section was removed because it was decided that the list should only display users who can help those who need assistance.
Oh, no! It's him! Goblin!