Ranking
Original Post
Aikido Asylum: An insane asylum for aikido players!

Hello, and welcome to... Aikido Asylum: An insane asylum for aikido players! Just so you know, the prizes are paid by the entrance fees. In this event, you will need to send an aikido replay during each specific time period, but the replay must fit into the category set for the time period. It will be compared to the replay of whomever you are against, then one of those replays will be chosen as the winner. Seems easy, right? Nope. There are some rules. Let's go over them.

o The mod of the replays may only be aikido.tbm or aikidobigdojo.tbm.
o You may not change any of the game rules, leave them as the default settings for the mod.
o All replays must be multiplayer.
o You may not edit your replays.
o If you change the mod, change the game rules, send a singleplayer replay, or edit your replay, you will be given a day to fix your mistake(s) as long as it is at least a day before the upcoming deadline. If it is not fixed in time, you will be disqualified.
o If you fail to submit your replay in time, you will be disqualified, and your opponent will win by default.
o If you AND your opponent fail to submit your replays in time, you will both be judged by statistics.
o The event will begin once we have 30 entrants.
o Two byes will have to be given out in this event, due to the mathematics. It's all math's fault!
o The prizes are 30k for first place and 15k for second place.
o To sign up, you must follow the application template as such:

Application Template

o Remember, there are other rules that go without saying. You may be disqualified for a different reason, so long as it is a legitimate reason.

As stated before, you will have to meet certain deadlines for submitting your replay, and it will have to fall into the category specified for the stage. The stages will be revealed progressively as we continue through the event.

Round One (unrevealed)

Round Two (unrevealed)

Round Three (unrevealed)

Semifinals (unrevealed)

Finals (unrevealed)

Also, the link to the tournament bracket is here: http://challonge.com/aikidoasylum

Before you go ahead and sign up, I'd like to thank the artist of these banners, Noel! Give him a round of applause, everyone! Oh, and one more thing. Remember to lose your mind while playing... Aikido Asylum! Have fun!
Last edited by TBashDude; Nov 26, 2013 at 07:26 PM.
•You're bananas!
Username:Shockey911
Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt
Usercard:

You've sent 1500 toricredits to TBashBank. TbashDude

Cannot send to your bank. He has not played 20 games yet.
Last edited by Shockey; Nov 26, 2013 at 02:46 AM.
Just send it to me. I'll leave it like that for the event.
-----
I edited it. Send to TBashDude.
Last edited by TBashDude; Nov 25, 2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
•You're bananas!
Username : imapirate
Belt : master belt
Usercard :

You've sent 1500 toricredits to tbashdude
Imaparrot~!
Username : Jesus
Belt : 10th Dan Black Belt
Usercard :

You've sent 1500tc to TBashDude
I edited the bracket for up to this point. Noel was able to make the banners bigger, so I edited that too. I thank him for that.
•You're bananas!
Username:killer3366
Belt:8llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllD Belt
Usercard:
You've sent 1500 toricredits to TBashDude.

THANK YOU NOEL FOR THE BANNER
Dot dot dot
shockey is already in the finals gg well played.

i think you should wait till you have enough participants in that applied b4 putting them in the bracket.
Imaparrot~!
Well, I haven't pressed the "Start Tournament" button yet, and this keeps everything organized.
•You're bananas!