Ranking
Original Post
Aikido Asylum: An insane asylum for aikido players!

Hello, and welcome to... Aikido Asylum: An insane asylum for aikido players! Just so you know, the prizes are paid by the entrance fees. In this event, you will need to send an aikido replay during each specific time period, but the replay must fit into the category set for the time period. It will be compared to the replay of whomever you are against, then one of those replays will be chosen as the winner. Seems easy, right? Nope. There are some rules. Let's go over them.

o The mod of the replays may only be aikido.tbm or aikidobigdojo.tbm.
o You may not change any of the game rules, leave them as the default settings for the mod.
o All replays must be multiplayer.
o You may not edit your replays.
o If you change the mod, change the game rules, send a singleplayer replay, or edit your replay, you will be given a day to fix your mistake(s) as long as it is at least a day before the upcoming deadline. If it is not fixed in time, you will be disqualified.
o If you fail to submit your replay in time, you will be disqualified, and your opponent will win by default.
o If you AND your opponent fail to submit your replays in time, you will both be judged by statistics.
o The event will begin once we have 30 entrants.
o Two byes will have to be given out in this event, due to the mathematics. It's all math's fault!
o The prizes are 30k for first place and 15k for second place.
o To sign up, you must follow the application template as such:

Application Template

o Remember, there are other rules that go without saying. You may be disqualified for a different reason, so long as it is a legitimate reason.

As stated before, you will have to meet certain deadlines for submitting your replay, and it will have to fall into the category specified for the stage. The stages will be revealed progressively as we continue through the event.

Round One (unrevealed)

Round Two (unrevealed)

Round Three (unrevealed)

Semifinals (unrevealed)

Finals (unrevealed)

Also, the link to the tournament bracket is here: http://challonge.com/aikidoasylum

Before you go ahead and sign up, I'd like to thank the artist of these banners, Noel! Give him a round of applause, everyone! Oh, and one more thing. Remember to lose your mind while playing... Aikido Asylum! Have fun!
Last edited by TBashDude; Nov 26, 2013 at 07:26 PM.
•You're bananas!
Bumpeh bump! I need more entrants! Don't you want the... delicious... delectible... SCRUMPTIOUS 30k?
•You're bananas!
Follow the Application Template found in the rules. To send, go to Shop > Transfer Toricredits.
•You're bananas!
I was thinking maybe to enter, but then again this looks far too inactive in terms of people applying.

Um, how many entrants do you have so far?
I have four so far. Even if it takes a while to get the required entrants, we will eventually get them, and the prizes are 30k for 1st, and 15k for 2nd.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
I have four so far. Even if it takes a while to get the required entrants, we will eventually get them, and the prizes are 30k for 1st, and 15k for 2nd.

Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
So like can we have our tc back this seem to fail etc

Yeah, looks bad.

I was wondering, maybe TBashDude could host the same event for free just so it's happening and stuff xD?
Yeah, I'll send the TC back shortly. qq
-----
Event canceled. Can someone tell me how to shut down my own thread?
Last edited by TBashDude; Jan 12, 2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
•You're bananas!