Toribash
Original Post
Fun replays
Here's a replay of something I did, I wanted to beat the other guy up but failed pretty badly, hence the name. Enjoy.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Fun replays
DAMN!!! i was making a 5000 time units replay, it was SOOOO funny.. i_i when near the end i accidentally hit SPACE...

it really should save the changes automatically or at least ASK if i want to save or not.. if i hit esc or space and get out of edit mode
Well, i made another one. It doesn't have the hadouken pose i had before, but i guess it's ok 5500 timer and a lot of flipping in the air

Okay, here's one which isn't so funny during play, but has a great ending pose

Here's one from tonight... nothing too flashy, but worth a look.

Hey folks. First post and one of my favorite replays (keeping in mind ive only been playing 2 days). I ripped off his arms, headbutted his head off, and ended up balancing on his head and legs at the end.

Alright, so I didnt notice until I started it up again... but that replay didnt show the same as when I saved it. Why is that? I mean, it starts off the same, all up until the arms are ripped off. What happened then? Originally, one headbutted the others head off, and now it just looks like a flashy Zidane.
Sorry about that, folks. It was much cooler... I swear.