Ranking
Original Post
Transformice!
What is Transformice?
Transformice is an online multiplayer flash game where you play as a small mouse desperately trying to get his fair share of cheese before all the other mice. Oh, did I mention you play it in your browser?

One of the coolest features of Transformice is the Shaman, seen here at the far right.
Every round one player (or in Battle stages, two) is randomly chosen to become one.
The Shaman can spawn several different kinds of physics objects to aid his fellow mice in cheese-acquiring ventures.
Shown in the image above are a whole bunch of planks hooked together with hinges. This particular stage was a bit of a clusterfuck, as you can see.

The game utilizes a nice little physics engine, allowing you to make all sorts of crazy devices to launch mice around and potentially glitch out the game.
There was one round where I played in where a shaman hooked up five or so anvils together with hinges, causing the entire contraption to fling itself into the air, spinning wildy and hurling a dozen or so mice off the level.
It was too fast to get a decent screenshot of though.

NOTE: ITS IN ENGLISH NOW BOYS.

ITEM INFO

Arrow
It has no effect on the game it is just the shaman to specify a location for the mouse.

Rune
Used to slowly and gently push other objects, such as the "Airship"

Balloon
Used to lift objects, and create Airships

Small Crate
A crate lighter and smaller. Primarily used for construction.

Huge Crate
A small crate and huge. Primarily used for securing elements of a map. Sometimes used to raise mice.

Anvil
The anvil just replace the heavy box, but has the same interest. Used to block the other objects or weigh down a plank.

Small Plank
Small plank. Sometimes used to raise mice.

Large Plank
Large plank. Often used to raise mice.

Balloon
Balloon. On some maps, it explodes after a few seconds.

Cannon Ball
A cannon ball. The arrow inside means the direction in which it will be projected.

Trampoline
The trampoline is not enabled on all the maps, but it is very useful, it makes you jump.

Items can be rotated with the mousewheel
Hold down mouse button to place an item

Items can be hinged with the C V B N buttons on the keyboard, press the same button to move the hinge on the item

C is a yellow joint, relatively stiff, can only be attached to your own items
V is a blue joint, like the yellow one but looser
B is a red joint, the only joint that attaches to the background. Can only be put on planks.
N is a blue joint, just like V but it's motorized so it spins on its own
Space is a ghost object, a ghost object lets the mouse go through.

Wall Jumping/Climbing:
1. Jump into wall with momentum
2. See first frames of running animation
3. Jump up and away to get distance
4. Move right with enough speed to repeat

Usually if you are high up and don't have enough momentum, you can swing back left to try again before hitting the bottom of a pit.

Depends on the level. Some levels you can wall jump, or jump again in mid air. Some let you wall jump an infinite amount of times, others only once. Just like on some maps you can ride on other mice but some you go right through each other if you didn't take up space.

UPDATES: (As of July 10th)
July 10
• Baloon *-*
• The /ban command no longer requires cheese.
July 2
• 16 new maps.
30 june
• Your friends now display a different color in game
• The /ban command will now cost you 2 cheese, and will only be available once an hour.
• Cyrillic is now available in the client.
• 11 new items in the shop ! New stackable accessories !
24 june
• Six new items available in the shop !
• Adding of a duck animation (S or DOWN)
23 june
• The donators page has been updated.
• Fixed the bug about uncorrect timer during plays.
• New english server ! http://www.transformice.com/en2/
New server
• Russian server here : http://www.transformice.com/ru/
24 june
• Six new items available in the shop !
• Adding of a duck animation (S or DOWN)
30 june
• Your friends now display a different color in game
• The /ban command will now cost you 2 cheese, and will only be available once an hour.
• Cyrillic is now available in the client.
• 11 new items in the shop ! New stackable accessories!

Want to play?

Here: http://www.transformice.com/en/

Make yourself an account and type /room toribash to transport yourself to the room. Let's see if we can't get any good games going.

After that type in chat /room toribash to join our room.

Executable Transformice: http://transformice.own.cz/
It contains an executable file that you can maximize to get full screen. It also contains an updater file which you can use to update manually.

And if your mac eat some cake.

Titles

More info

"How to ban fags (don't fucking abuse please.)"
Type /ban *insert name here* to voteban people. If they are unregistered, make sure to put the * before the name.

Perfect bridge

TIPS: You should know!
You can spawn stuff when shaman, certain items to a certain map. Items can be spawned within a limited range of your shaman, so be weary of hazards and whatnot.

The In-game Help menu shows some Hinge tools you can use to place planks and stuff together. You press those keyboard keys when you have item selected. Scrollwheel can be used to rotate objects before spawning. Ctrl and Shift can also be used.

Another tip: Hit spacebar to make object a Ghost object, meaning everything that is environmental will be able to interact with it, but not players. Useful for attaching anvils for weight on planks.

Crazy room 1 is crazy.

Still not bought?
Here's some media to hopefully convince about the greatness that is transformice.

Copy Pasta'd from http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=962433 (Edited to suit Toribash)
Warning: try to post in correct sub-forum next time.
Ok, sorry
Last edited by DaPwnner; Jul 11, 2010 at 10:36 AM.
Oh my, what is this doing here?
Hilarious when millions of rats chase the cheese.
Cool that there was an English version here: http://www.transformice.com/en/

EDIT: This game is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Let's make a private room. Type /salon dod in the chat
Last edited by Dodekus; Jun 16, 2010 at 07:00 PM.
This game is pwn, Dodekus and I are in room 1.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop

I'm a wall climbing and canyon jumping ninja mice.

EDIT : Fuck, double post and can't delete post...great :I
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post

I'm a wall climbing and canyon jumping ninja mice.

EDIT : Fuck, double post and can't delete post...great :I

There is apparently a secret to get a plank bridging that gap in there. I asked the guy how he did it and he was about to tell me, then the game crashed.
Oh my, what is this doing here?