Toribash
I watched the replay showcase, and it was a really nice video, I'll be looking forward to more of those!
oh yeah
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Love your accent!

You're not far off how "Toribash" is pronounced, and I'm assuming it's just your accent making it sound funny (TAR-y-bash :P)
As for how "Toribash" is pronounced, I'm assuming the "tori" part is pronounced as it would in Japanese (its origin, 取り) and as such you'd say "Tō-ree bash". Just say the "tō-ree" part quickly and it sounds about right.

Alternatively, listen to how Google Translate pronounces "取り" in its Japanese translation mode.

It's also Oo-kay (Uke). That always makes me cringe when people say "ook" for Uke
comrade shook approves of replay showcase

Worth watching for your talking alone, really. It's surprising that you don't have more views than you do, because it's quite well made! c:
Definitely gonna try my luck submitting a replay or two soon, even though i won't be at home next monday. Oh well lol, there's always wednesday to be Youtube'ing on. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Piworocks View Post
It's also Oo-kay (Uke). That always makes me cringe when people say "ook" for Uke

Ook sounds better. It's not that I'm getting banned for saying ook.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Piworocks View Post

I attempted to say it correctly in this weeks episode, unfortunately my exhaustion trumped my enthusiasm for getting it right, apologies for any cringing caused
Really liking this show, can't wait to see what you got next!

Also for a tip you should say something about the gravity.

(for example; 9.82 for classic replays, while -30 and the like are for more realistic replays)

Maybe showcase two replays with the different gravitas.

Also -30 is great for running, parkour, and dance replays.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Really liking this show, can't wait to see what you got next!

Also for a tip you should say something about the gravity.

(for example; 9.82 for classic replays, while -30 and the like are for more realistic replays)

Maybe showcase two replays with the different gravitas.

Also -30 is great for running, parkour, and dance replays.

Cool tip, thanks man I'll get right on it for next week

*Edit* Actually a really really cool tip, can't wait to see what I get sent after showing people this awesomeness
Last edited by JackMorris; Oct 28, 2012 at 06:18 PM.
i follow your link from youtube to her and made this account just so i could post and tell you how awesome i think you and your channel are i love your work pleeeease keep it up!!
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Cool tip, thanks man I'll get right on it for next week

*Edit* Actually a really really cool tip, can't wait to see what I get sent after showing people this awesomeness

Oops I for got to tell you.

I meant -9.82 for classic

and -30 and such for realistic gravity.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/