ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(bgkm) because ginks killed meta

Story:
Once there was this guy called ginks, and he killed this other guy called meta. This clan is because of that.

Members List:
Toolfree
Maybe Hawkesnightmare?
ysome (swag swag like calliou)
Magnificent
iSource

Goals:
5 members (check)
A banner made in MS Paint(check-a-dee-doo-dah)
Them blocky things"[]" ()

Application process:
Be deamed "too cool for school"
Be someone that owns a refrigerator (being the heir to one or having one with a mortgage is kk)
Be swag af

Honorary Membahs
Risk love you bb

Rules (roolz):
be dope
respect the rules of toribash to the minimum without breaking them
*trigg erhappy*

spam

Last edited by Toolfree; Feb 28, 2015 at 12:55 AM.
my clan was deleted
Ther wuz once a giy nemed ysome he thot thet Metagame wuz being inactivez so he luft. He joined a clen nemed HolySacrament, and beceme the ledeer. Thet beceme inactivez so he left. Now he eez appliyang fer a clen nemed bgkm if eet'z okeh.

Translation, I'm coming if you'll have me my beauty.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
Ther wuz once a giy nemed ysome he thot thet Metagame wuz being inactivez so he luft. He joined a clen nemed HolySacrament, and beceme the ledeer. Thet beceme inactivez so he left. Now he eez appliyang fer a clen nemed bgkm if eet'z okeh.

Translation, I'm coming if you'll have me my beauty.

ysome? ynot? I stole that from your usertitle. Accepted.
my clan was deleted
Since we don't have a board here anymore and a single thread kinda sucks for organization, I made this handy dandy thing in case we ever decide we actually want to post shit again. I'll work on actually making it look nice later on.
http://metagame.boards.net/
\o/
Have any of you sold your soul to Satan? What's a good asking price for one?
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post

Normally asking to become a rich, white and American man with no social problems is what most people ask. For me I just go with ninja. Always ninja.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post

I got $37 and a chocolate donut for mine. I think I was pushing it though.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.