ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Comp has a trojan
Thanks sis, I let my six use my comp and a Trojan is found. She turned the compboff on the spot. Now after typeing in the corect us/Pw it auto_logouts. Any way I could fix this shit?

Also iTouch ignore the spelling errors please
XCamelot: I have no pants on
roblenny: Neither do I, roblenny: Let's make out
Format your PC if you can't login but before that, try running it in safe mode.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
yes, you might not have to format. Try googeling the virus name (If you can) you will be amazed at the wealth of info out there and fixes. If you are comfortable on your PC, you may be able to fix it in the registry...but only go there if you HAVE to...and if you are on Vista I am probably giving you dated advice.

Other than that, pray it isn't a damn Zlob, and try and back up anything important, because there is a good chance you will have to format.

Also, get a new anti-virus and tell your sister to stop looking at shady pr0n site or whatever :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Safe mode gave the bsod, I grabbed a antivirus cd from the local store and managed to get it running in dos no fucking clue what to do now. And I would rather not format :/
does the antivirus do anything? like does it scan and say "here is the problem, I fix now." or does it just run and not do anything....

From the sound of it, you got something pretty bad. Formatting might be your only answer homie

but check around, I am not a wizard when it comes to PC health.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
If you have McAfee it should get rid of it.If you dont i would go buy some kind of antivirus program.Also dont let your sis get on again. <.<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

get avg free or the real avg(real avg is like 10-20 usd)
and it should fix it.
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!
If any of you have noticed I can't login to install hurrrr. Also I have both mcafee/avg don't do shit gonna take my comp in for some help from nerd herds tommorow.
Use Avast!, AVG sucks now, used to be good imo until they started hiding the free version and updating it less...

Did you happen to find the name of the virus? Would make helping like 100x easier..