Ranking
Come to the discord.
That is where we talk about all of our stuff.
Until we get a board for the org, I think we are going to stay in discord.
Don't quote me on that though <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Originally Posted by iPod View Post
Until we get a board for the org, I think we are going to stay in discord.

i quoted you on it
whatchu gonna do
Name: Mitch

Why are you Joining?: I like programming and been doing it since i was about 11, im 14 now

What's your background in programming?: I have some experience, I know a bit of Python, C++ is the language I started with and I have tried HTML, CS, C# and JavaScript but decided I didn't really like them.

Are you able to answer questions newer people might have?:
It depends on what type of question, I can try at any time but if I don't know the answer I can't.

Which timezone are you in? GMT -0 (England)

what times are you most often active?
Monday-Friday
: 4pm - 9pm
Friday-Saturday: All Day
Sunday: -10pm

So yeah, I'd love to join... I hope you don't ask for coding examples from people who want to join because I don't think I have anything.
Last edited by mitch; Dec 9, 2017 at 12:16 AM.
Currently working on a WPF app. I'm fine with C# but my XAML is a bit dodgy so if anyone is willing to test and give feedback on my code that would be cool. Discord: Sma🅱uris#1681
What are you joining for?
To teach and to be taught.
What's your background in programming?
I'm a software engineer by trade. I can do Java, C#, JavaScript, Kotlin and Lua, but Java is my main and where I know the most technologies.
I also teach at a software developer course on the weekends, mostly C#.
Are you able to answer questions newer people might have?
Sure.
Which timezone are you in? What times are you most often active?
Berlin time, 17:00+
Your application has been posted in the discord.
Currently under discussion.
Good Luck <3
In the meantime, join our discord and hang with us.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Hey, I have a small shell project that is due next week and I'd appreciate it if somebody could help me with it.

task: Write a shell program that can analyze at least 2 types of log files and print them in an easily readable way. Make it so that you can switch between log file types. The two file types should be apache.log and apache.error.log.

So the input should be a log file, and the output should be it's contents printed on the terminal.

I don't have much experience in writing shell scripts, so I was hoping somebody could help me.
I found a log file analyzer shell online, but i don't understand how it works. link below

https://github.com/stargazer/apache-log-analyzer
Join up our discord, there is more and extended help there.
You will get a faster response and a lot more 1on1.
Much easier to communicate there.
Thanks you <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
what are you joining for?
I here to look for a guidance and might be teaching some basic

what's your background in programming? (it's okay if you don't have any experience)
I started coding with pascal to join a cp competition, now I can do C++. currently learning haskell, and java. I'm now on college and will take informatics as my major

are you able to answer questions newer people might have?
I guess so

which timezone are you in? what times are you most often active?
8+, not so sure
adsfjksf