Toribash
i used to speedrun this, gonna give it another go!

i enjoy stacking vitality and stamina along with strength for the health regen, as for the gold i focus on buying arm and leg armor while staying up with weapons and potions
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
I will update this post with how I got far :^)

In the early levels, dont fuck up your stats

Chapter 1: Freedom

Chapter 2: Beating John the Butcher

Chapter 3: Beating The Evil Ninja

Chapter 4: Getting Ready for the Big Step

Chapter 5: Beating The Son of Stylonius

After that I just build AGILITY and ATTACK
Always look at the percentage of the attacks you make
You can literally one shot someone with armor

Chapter 6: Beating Marksman Dantus

After this, you literally become a MARKSMAN
You only need a bow to win

Chapter 7: Beating the Great Beast

bored to make a askdfl;aegboreffaadfadvz
Last edited by Karstnator; Jul 19, 2018 at 01:25 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
son of stylonius is such a bad boss, really hard to beat unless you get lucky.. it's like a level 10 boss too

i dont like marksman stuff so i barely ever get bows until like level 15-20 or so

Apathetic User

1st attempt
istg it's always him and he forces me to stack charisma to taunt him to death
-----
EDIT: just destroyed the magician or w/e the fuck he is, i have a crazy amount of charisma and am starting to stack agility, only downside is i have like 1 taunt per turn and people getting near me is spooky
Last edited by Papa; Jul 19, 2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
LOL, I tried maxing out charisma 50+ damage per taunt but I died against the evil ninja feelsbadman

What do you guys do with your characters? I used to build strength and agility :^) I won the game by building agility and attack

Ghost Strike is one of the best spells. You can use it from afar and its a powerful strike that can crit
Last edited by Karstnator; Jul 19, 2018 at 05:32 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
If ya'll want a tip for charisma builds, enchant your pick (or whatever the basic weapon is) with whatever enchantement, largest level. Big chance of applying the effect when shouting which makes the opponent skip a turn
thats what i do
Originally Posted by duck View Post
If ya'll want a tip for charisma builds, enchant your pick (or whatever the basic weapon is) with whatever enchantement, largest level. Big chance of applying the effect when shouting which makes the opponent skip a turn

not a charisma build but i actually didnt know that you can enchance the starter weapon for free, got through john the butcher with him only being able to hit me once because it kept damaging him and making him skip a turn, lol

edit: fuck marksman dantus. did fucking 100 damage per arrow and jumps across the map 10/10 nice
Last edited by Saku; Jul 19, 2018 at 08:53 PM.

Apathetic User
Oh wow I always cheated on these lmao. It actually made it impossible to beat because my defence was too high and my attack(??) wasn't
-----

Ok this looks nothing like the flash
Last edited by SparChar; Jul 19, 2018 at 09:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays