Toribash
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

BigDog lol i know but hey sharing is caring . Anyways I bet im not the only one sharing account on runescape with a friend. Btw when can we play some games in Tori? If anyone whats to play now im down.
If you Love me , PM me.
Lost a full enchanted diamond armor yesterday in Minecraft ye, and recovered almost all the diamonds needed to make it again the same day, also got like 7 gold and 14 iron blocks from the same mine uwu. Just dumb stuff of my Minecraft world 'cuz i don't have much to say xd
-----
Note: be afraid of Creepers, you can be as pro as you want, but they can kill you xd
Last edited by l0lix; Oct 14, 2019 at 09:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
i really need to play minecraft again, btw it's great to have shields, always a lifesaver when you get jumped by a enderman or creeper.
You can't play?, actually i'm playing the 1.1 so, the shields aren't a thing (maybe in one of the Notch's balls, but nothing planned xd), so all i can do is eat roast chicken and bread as a freak xd

Also, made a weird thing today, an "underground bread factory"? (I don't remember clearly how tf was it named xD) but i've planted some -don't remember the name but are the bread ingredient (my internet is 2slow2search rn)- underground, took me some time and about 5 stone shovels and 4 pickaxes but it's done xd
-----
You can't play?, actually i'm playing the 1.1 so, the shields aren't a thing (maybe in one of the Notch's balls, but nothing planned xd), so all i can do is eat roast chicken and bread as a freak xd

Also, made a weird thing today, an "underground bread factory"? (I don't remember clearly how tf was it named xD) but i've planted some -don't remember the name but are the bread ingredient (my internet is 2slow2search rn)- underground, took me some time and about 5 stone shovels and 4 pickaxes but it's done xd
Last edited by l0lix; Oct 15, 2019 at 06:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
I tend to stay up-to date on games i play.

i haven't played much toribash at all lately, been really enjoying ark.

also assuming you mean the farm you made is for bread it's wheat.
Reviving the clan?
Wb bigdog, have you tried indivisible?
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
Originally Posted by ItsSunther View Post
Reviving the clan?
Wb bigdog, have you tried indivisible?

i'm around for sure, i may actually go for big goals whenever the hell toribash next releases, i'd like to state i don't understand the question you're asking about indivisible.
It’s the new game by lab zero, they made skyllgirls. It’s in steam, it’s a 2D platformer game.
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
ah no, i haven't heard of it, barely been doing anything other then ark survival evolved all day for about 9 days now, lulw, been enjoying the hell out of it, and streaming too, one game i wanna play when i get a chance is greedfall my mod played it and he said it was good plus i had already wanted it.