Toribash
While i appreciate the compliment, my self-esteem (or lack thereof) won't let me feel the same way. :v
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
it's coming along nicely! there's a lot of brown ._.

Despair not, it'll be slightly more varied once i actually get to colouring it. With that said, this is probably not going to be quite as colourful as one might otherwise expect from me, given that i like delicious saturated colours. ;o

also i went tabletopping again today and it can basically best be summed up like so

On the plus side, i got to ramble with an attempted (and likely failed) scottish accent. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Why does the 53 sided dice so evil D:

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."

2 soon?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Yo i'd buy a candy cane like that any day. Hell, i made a candy cane creature in Spore back when that was a thing. :v (also you forgot to colour over that one background line lol)
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Why does the 53 sided dice so evil D:

because it is

also sorry guise no new doodles because i've been tired due to sub-optimal sleeping

You'd THINK that sleeping 8-ish hours per night would be enough, but it sure doesn't feel like it. On the other hand, it's a miracle that i get ANY sleep when one considers how little it takes to disturb my sleep. :v (read: the soft hum of a ventilator is enough to keep me from falling asleep for a long time, and little birbs singing/chirping in the tree outside my TIGHTLY SHUT window is more than enough to yank me out of dreamland, and let's not even get into the ungodly noise that every floor above the basement makes when my parents stomp around)
Shook

I had actually recolored and edited the pic to look like the northpole

then I decided to fuck it and deleted everything exepct the candy cane

;-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Holy crud, I didn't even notice that. Happy Nine Years, Shook.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
depends on a few factors

1: are you of legal age
2: are you actually female
3: are you capable of and willing to give splendid footjobs

ideally the answer would be "yes" to all three since only the third one is optional

all this assuming that i am ready for that kind of commitment which i most definitely am NOT so don't even bother answering them :v

Also holy shit 9 years, i feel old now. Thanks anyhow, guise!
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Shook

I had actually recolored and edited the pic to look like the northpole

then I decided to fuck it and deleted everything exepct the candy cane

;-;

Aw shiet, would have liked to see that. Fun thing about posting line things is that people sometimes do neat things with them. :v

also apparently i haven't posted this sketchy thing

because size AGAIN

Probably because i intended to colour it at some point, which i might still do. Until then, enjoy the haphazardly designed dinosaur plate armour. :U