Toribash
not sure if this has been asked before, but, what music do you listen to; any favourite bands/artists?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I THINK i've been asked that before, but eh. Basically, it varies a lot. The most dominant genre in my collection of music is probably symphonic metal, but i also have other kinds of metal, techno, orchestral and dark ambient.

Common to many of my favourite songs is that they're often quite dark and/or gloomy sounding (i.e. Silent Waters by Amorphis), which proooooooobably isn't what people might expect from me, not that it matters. As for favourite bands/artists, i think Two Steps From Hell is at the top of the list (although i like Thomas Bergersen's music better than Nick Phoenix's, they're both REALLY GOOD). A tiny bit further down the list, you'll find Amorphis, Equilibrium, Gamma Ray and Nightwish, in no particular order. Finntroll, Turisas and Fairyland are also pretty damn good.

Of course, i also enjoy a good chiptune, and i couldn't possibly make a list of music without including Undertale's soundtrack. Also, if you're peckish for dark ambient, my "supplier" would be Cryo Chamber. :v

also confirming that i have been whacked by a discount flu, weeeeee
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Elmo's world is clearly the best song shook. I mean it's got everything from warm and cuddly to..... Well yeah
shoook, how come your post count doesnt show up on the side when you post? ;o

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
It'd be pretty cool if you tried making the predator in a cartoony fashion. In fact, it'd be awesome. Will you do it just for me?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too knackered for that right now, sorry. I never really made it to deep sleep last night (so it was essentially 8 hours of shallow dreaming about JackSepticEye narrating Grim Dawn shenanigans, and nothing else), and i think a mild fever has set in, so basically i hate being awake right now. Not like i could sleep if i wanted to, though. ¯\(°_o)/¯
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
shoook, how come your post count doesnt show up on the side when you post? ;o

dunno lol

It's not something i've turned off, and i can't find any settings for it. I don't look at post count any more, so i don't really care either. :v
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Elmo's world is clearly the best song shook. I mean it's got everything from warm and cuddly to..... Well yeah

i have no idea what you're on about
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too knackered for that right now, sorry. I never really made it to deep sleep last night (so it was essentially 8 hours of shallow dreaming about JackSepticEye narrating Grim Dawn shenanigans, and nothing else), and i think a mild fever has set in, so basically i hate being awake right now. Not like i could sleep if i wanted to, though. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Sad to hear, I hope your monthly dollar from me helps.
For real though, get better soon mate.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Shook View Post

CLOSE ENOUGH

No refunds. :v

... who?

I THINK WE ALL DO

ALSO THANKS GUISE

That's perfect, totally gonna be my desktop pic.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Aw yiss, job well done despite intentionally drawing it sloppily. B[
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Sad to hear, I hope your monthly dollar from me helps.
For real though, get better soon mate.

Oh it does, thanks bro. <3
I have thankfully started the lengthy process of recovering from a flu (i am now on day 8 of the sickness, so take flu seriously, kids), so i'm no longer nearly as sick. However, secondary effects are now starting to show: I don't sleep well during the nights (though at least i do get some sleep, unlike that previously mentioned night). Bad sleeping tends to seriously mess with my mood, so basically my evenings are spent pretending that i'm not feeling like a worthless pile of human trash. This... Kind of interferes with everything i want to do.

so while i try to get myself back on track you can safely listen to some jek korfman goodness
Did that turkey punch my boxfan shark? :<

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."