Toribash
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/1/123...ng-ufc-201-mma

MMA fans: would you rather see tyron vs GSP or wonderboy?

I'm torn, I'd love to see GSP return, so any fight he's interested in is a fight I want to see happen. However, nobody deserves a title shot more right now than wonderboy (with the exception of possibly tony ferguson). I like them both equally. I just don't knowwwwww

On another note, was sad to see lawler lose to tyron I guess all those wars finally caught up with his brain
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
But do you want to see him return so much that you'd deprive wonderboy of the title shot he's unquestionably earned? Also I don't think it would do any harm to give GSP a 'tune-up fight' (not that they really exist in the UFC) before being thrust straight back into a title fight. He's been gone for 3 years afterall. Though I'm not sure GSP would accept a fight like that anyway...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Well if GSP or someone took wonderboys title in some shape or form fairly. I suppose, other wise probably not as I'm a fair guy.
I think I'll be watching this tonight
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
This is a sport I think I could get into. I always wish I did it myself :/
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!